Enter The Runway #61!

Nielo

If you're new to the contest, or simply want a reminder of the rules, they can be found right here.

I don't know what the temperature's like where you are, but this ongoing heat over here is driving me insane, so next round's theme is:

Current theme: No Clothes!
Description: Create a look with items that occupy any zones, except the following: Shirt/Dress, Jacket, Trousers, Shoes.
So, no clothes allowed this round. *Edit: Wigs are allowed, as they're not clothes, but hats (and caps, helmets, etc.) are not.

Entering period: Monday, July 23 - Sunday, August 5
Voting period: Monday, August 6 - Sunday, August 12

The entering period will be extended by one week this round, as I'll be on holiday (without my laptop) next week.

Let me know if you have any questions!

11 hours ago, FreakyBowie said:

Haha, I love this. I imagine markings are allowed? What about the glasses zone?

Ooh, good point. I'm guessing they'd be ok as they're accessories, not clothes, on that layer, but we'll find out soon enough. ?

Good questions! But yes, markings and glasses are allowed. Markings, like wigs, could just be part of the pet, and glasses (like necklaces, bracelet, etc.) can be accessories. (While scarves could be considered clothes.)

Your pet can hold things in their hands, or wear jewellery; they can have wigs (because that's their hair) or markings (because those are part of their body), but anything resembling clothes/things to keep them warm is off limits.