I'm back!

I just logged on to Neopets after over a year and a half of not playing. Had to make sure my 'pets were okay. Whats new? What's changed in Neopia? I don't know what I'm doing here anymore! :P

Wildbreeze! How are you! Welcome back! You missed a plot and there is news that KQ will come back but on mobile! Also real life plushies will come out and we have real live pins and keyrings with prize codes. What else? uh... Not sure really what was longer than a year ago and what wasn't...

Thanks Kute! Duski! Duma! Nice to see y’all again! I’m doing super well, just figuring out life. :P How are you?

I saw that I missed a plot. ? Looks like it’s just barely over? Just my luck, lol. I will be ALL OVER physical merch. I’ve never liked NC but you bet your butt I’ll buy a plush or two and 5 million pins.

I do now need to dust off my computer and hope it’s not laggy as all heck with updates, haha. 

yeah, the plot ended a few weeks ago. Same here about NC/physical stuff. Already bought 3 sets of pin/keyring. And YES! Get that dust off your pc and get back into things!

I hope your figuring out life is treating you well! For me it's all going great. Bought a house recently in a small quiet town and I'm now the proud owner of two adorable kittens: Yoru and Yuki :D

PS: you should come to Discord!

The figuring out is going better than it has. It’s been slow but I’m finally making progress!

Kittens! I’d love to see them!

Life’s a little crazy right now with visits from family and traveling and such, so it may take a little while for me to REALLY get back in... but in a few weeks I’ll definitely find the Discord and try to be a part of things here again. ?

Edit: I just discovered the new colors!!! I love Origami and some of the Candy, and I’m SO EXCITED ABOUT STEAMPUNK. WOW WOW WOW.

Welcome back Wildbreeze! A year and a half? Well, you missed a very LOOOOOOONG plot that gave out some really decent no-trade weapons. And of course the Daily Dare and the Altador Cup just wrapped up at the end of June.

Right now there's a Dragoyle hunt going on because apparently Meridell got a new map face-lift! If you haven't already, you might wanna check it out. I missed day 1, but the TDN guide gives info on the event.
http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/dragoyle-hunting/

That's about all I can think of right now.. Happy gaming! :D

Hey Naamah! For about 9 months I was a missionary for my church, which was the best experience of my life so far. ? The rest of that time, I’ve just been figuring out my mental health and life plans.

Aqua! Thanks for the info! I really need to jump back in and stop missing out on the fun stuff!