fountain-faerie-1-1.jpg
Oh dear, are you having trouble? I'm sorry to cause problems! *sniffle*

You are supposed to bring me: clo_jubjub_scientist_glove.gif
JubJub Scientist Gloves

thanks in advance! :D

EDIT: OH MY GUACAMOLE I JUST REALIZED ITS THE FOUNTAIN FAERIE

IF THIS IS A PRANK

I AM GOING TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Congrats to you on getting a Fountain Faerie Quest! I found JubJub Scientist Gloves using the SSW, it's approx 4,000 np!?!? Wow, you are lucky!!! Let us know what you paint your pet! How exciting!!! :rock: (:

jerrycool1992 1 4,000 NP kopakasheild15 1 4,000 NP blancofox 1 4,900 NP

Welcome back! If you're having trouble finding my item, I'm sure there are some kind Neopians who can help.

You are supposed to bring me:

redtradingcardback.gif
Flying Shoyru

Here you go, Shane...I used the SSW to find your item. Not too bad, approx 990-1,000 np:

diamonds_dreamer 1 909 NP lostarrows 1 925 NP melvalys 1 1,000 NP

Here you go from my friend the SSW:

Owner Stock Price
lashana_treerunner 1 1,100 NP
neopian_traveler 1 1,440 NP
waikiwi 4 1,460 NP
Luckily I don't need anyone's help today because I had the petpet I needed in my SDB (tho it was my last one, as I gave a Cobrall to a TDN user I think last month). I got the grey faerie and was blessed with the earth faerie's stat increase. :D

Got so caught up in real life yesterday that I didn't even get a chance to do my quest from the fortune cookie :( oh well, here's todays from the light faerie. Thanks for your help in advance :laughingsmiley:
You are currently on a quest for a Light Faerie.
light-faerie-2-2.jpg

Aw, aren't you cute! You can't have another quest until you finish this one. Good luck!

bluetradingcardback.gif
Kyrii Native

Hi, i just got a Faerie quest and they are asking me to find a Golden Tambourine. Does anyone know where i can get this item? I appreciate any help =)

Try these links:

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=lauras93&buy_obj_info_id=42005&buy_cost_neopoints=89998,999 np

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=exit_strategy&buy_obj_info_id=42005&buy_cost_neopoints=93009,300 np

Thank you so much for your help! Happy Easter!

For your efforts, jacob415_'s level has increased!

Got another Quest from the fortune cookie. this is my first time getting the Soup Faerie, didn't even know she gave out quests haha. Thanks for your help in advance and Happy Easter!

You are currently on a quest for a Soup Faerie.
soup-faerie-1-2.jpg

No luck, huh? Well, I knew it was a long shot, but please keep trying! Helping others can be very rewarding. *wink*

smo_large_tangerinefancy.gif

OH MY GOSH I GOT THE FOUNTAIN FAERIE AGAIN. I JUST GOT HER LAST MONTH TO MAKE MY LUPE LOST DESERT

Hullo! Thanks for stopping by again. I hate to rush you, but I really do need that item soon.

clo_kau_sheriff_shoes.gif
Kau Sheriff Shoes

Thanks! I am not sure what to paint my kougra yet, cause I'm not ready to change my other pets and I've been debating making my Korbat into another species but I can't do that w/ fountain faerie. I didn't expect to get a FFQ so early after my last one! But I did buy the item so thank you!

I will let y'all know when I do paint my Kougra tho! She'll probably end up as Maractite or Dimensional.

Here you go! I used the SSW to find you the lowest price. I wonder what the Soup Faerie gives you?!

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=litetinker&buy_obj_info_id=47633&buy_cost_neopoints=1606 1606 nps

Thanks so much for your help! The soup faerie gives two points in two random stats!

jacob415_'s gained 2 strength points and 2 levels!

First time getting the Grey Faerie! This is exciting :P This is the last quest for the week from my fortune cookie, almost time to open another one! Thanks for the help in advance and Happy Easter!

You are currently on a quest for a Grey Faerie.
grey-faerie-2-1.jpg

Oh well, I didn't expect you to succeed, anyway. Very few people ever bother to help a grey faerie, after all.

pets_mallard.gif

Mallard