Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Eric

Faerie Quest Help

28 minutes ago, Dilley88 said:

No one is replying in the Neoboards.

Can someone help me with the Soup Faerie quest? She wants a Mega Sweet Lemon SmoothieThanks! :D

Here you go 🙂

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=minyoungwind&buy_obj_info_id=32720&buy_cost_neopoints=2350

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=erigwen1&buy_obj_info_id=32720&buy_cost_neopoints=2500

8 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Thank you! ❤️ 

I've been refreshing the neoboards for almost 3 hrs! Perhaps people are still sleeping. lol

Can someone find me Blue Lipstick 🙂 Please and thank you. 

12 minutes ago, Kute said:

Can someone find me Blue Lipstick 🙂 Please and thank you. 

Here you go Kute:

katie93319 Blue Lipstick 1 1,150 NP
_m1key_ Blue Lipstick 2 1,158 NP

HALP, lol.

I'm good at having the Shop Wiz open already before I accept a fortune cookie quest, but I messed it up so now I need some assistance. 😖

I got rid of the pet on my 2nd account, but I now discover that if you don't have a pet you can't actually DO anything, like use the Shop Wiz... the only place you can visit is the pound... ho hum.

So if someone could please point me in the right direction for this book I'd be very grateful. ☺️

I see you haven't found my item yet. I had such hopes for you, too...

You are supposed to bring me:

book_mygarden.gif
My Garden Book

Also, this smug expression always makes me want to bop him on the nose he admittedly doesn't have. 😒

517_shop_wizard.gif

EDIT

I adopted a new pet on my 2nd account so I got the book myself.  😀

WAS going to re-adopt the Quiggle I made, but their eyes being on the top of their head makes MOST of the hat/hair items fit supremely badly, so sorry Frank but I don't want you back. :hmmph:

I rescued a pet from Lost & Pound instead, say hi to myjet the Pirate Aisha

They're an old pet too, 14+ years, this makes me very happy, though hopefully they'd not been in the Pound all that time. 😭