I've got a dip in the Rainbow Fountain, help me decide what to do ?

jellysundae

GyJm8uF.jpg

This is SO much better than getting the Air(head) Faerie 3 days in a row like I did with my last cookie! But I've got no idea what to do with this dip... total 1st World Problem, right?

But educate me first... this can sit until I decide what to do with it, yes? It'll only be lost if I get another dip? I don't have to like, use it today to be able to continue using my fortune cookie... ?

Maybe I should paint my little guy Darigan, just for the lulz.

medium_preview.png

? ? ?

it will stay as long as you don't get another FFQ .. which will override your current one .. 

you can use the FFQ to trade pets (that's how i got my Alien Aisha) for example , someone has a cool or UC pet to offer for a custom FFQ .. you can search the neoboards for such pets .. 

Part of me seems to be actually seriously considering painting my Kacheek Darigan, lol. Whatever did I do with the yellow starter paintbrush that I had, I wonder...

EDIT.

OH OH, I can use this dip to get a pet avatar ?

Yea for sure get those avatars! As long as you use the cookies youre bound to get another FFQ. I think it was between 2 cookie cycles that I got a second FFQ. I was about to hit abandon quest but I decided to make a pound pet and just save the new FF dip for another time. 

9 minutes ago, Kute said:

Yea for sure get those avatars!

I AM ON IT! Meet my temporary new pet!

image.png.edc3fa3a76dee23f51fec23313eeefaa.png

I stupidly put them straight into the lodge, a knee-jerk reaction to them being dying lol, but I whipped them out again so once they stop being bloated I'll give them some tropical food and another avatar will be MINE. *cackles*

ALSO, it's this pet's birthday today, I call that serendipitous!

4 hours ago, emily_speck_15 said:

@jellysundae If you still need some of the pet or petpet avatars check out tdns own pet lending chains!   

http://alp.thedailyneopets.com/?page=pet_chains

It is a great way to get any avatars you still need.  If you have any questions neomail me!

I definitely want to make use of the ALP again at some point. I want to, whether my MS-addled brain will let me is an entirely different matter, lol. :rolleyes: Deb had to baby me through the process when I used it before because I find it too overwhelming, but there's always HOPE isn't there.  ?

33 minutes ago, Vlagopus said:

@emily_speck_15 the lending chains are actually in operation? Whenever I checked it just said "pending"...

I think that's because less people use them now, so there's a lot of waiting for enough people to fill the slots?

12 hours ago, Vlagopus said:

@emily_speck_15 the lending chains are actually in operation? Whenever I checked it just said "pending"...

They are in operation.  They run now whenever there is a single person for the chain.  Feel free to join

http://alp.thedailyneopets.com/?page=pet_procedure

@jellysundae if you need help with it let me know. ?