Snowager?

kristanoel

Just wondering if anyone has gotten anything from the snowager in the past month? I usually try at least once a day and I haven't gotten anything this past month. I just came back from about 2 years of not playing, maybe it's just more difficult now? I have no idea but I remember at least being able to get low priced items and occasional rare items at least a couple times a week.

I think we need to put ourselves in poor Snowy's position...

Picture life for him... for 11 months of every year he gets just 3 widely-spaced one hour naps per day, and that's it for sleep until December. And the ENTIRE TIME he's trying to sleep there's hoards of people disturbing him, and nicking his stuff...

I think we get off pretty lightly really. I'm trying to imagine how grouchy I'd be if I were him and I can't even... ?

I get a few items here and there....the past few weeks I got a scratchcard, some plushies and a book....the rest of the time I was either attacked or stared at haha.

Still waiting on that avatar D: 

5 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I think we need to put ourselves in poor Snowy's position...

Picture life for him... for 11 months of every year he gets just 3 widely-spaced one hour naps per day, and that's it for sleep until December. And the ENTIRE TIME he's trying to sleep there's hoards of people disturbing him and nicking his stuff...

I think we get off pretty lightly really. I'm trying to imagine how grouchy I'd be if I were him and I can't even... ?

If he would just blast me, just once, is all I'm asking, with his nifty avatar, then I'd leave him alone all year long. Win, win. Not asking a lot, right?! ?

3 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

If he would just blast me, just once, is all I'm asking, with his nifty avatar, then I'd leave him alone all year long. Win, win. Not asking a lot, right?! ?

I was thinking the exact same myself! ?

• 2 weeks later...