Scratchcard rip off :(

gypsyknees

Hmm, that's sucky, isn't it. I was going to say that maybe it goes by item rarity and doesn't take cash into consideration. But why would it work like that when ALL scratchcards give cash prizes. So I realised that was a silly thing to think.

I wonder if it's worth sending a ticket about it to inquire.

16 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I wonder if it's worth sending a ticket about it to inquire.

I don't think so haha from what I've heard of people sending tickets in about actual real issues and never getting a response.

2 hours ago, Duma said:

You could write to the editorial about it, even if it doesn't get published, someone will read it and might put something in motion.

Yeah, I've often wondered if this could work as a backdoor means of bringing a problem to their attention.

11 hours ago, gypsyknees said:

I don't think so haha from what I've heard of people sending tickets in about actual real issues and never getting a response. 

I really wasn't thinking straight to suggest sending in a ticket, was I. ?

Maybe, this is just another way that Neo emulates RL, in showing us that scratchcards are a really good way of throwing your money down the drain. :ph34r:

I thought maybe it was based on the "estimated value" thing when you click on an item in your inventory, since those are always inaccurate, but both estimated values put together are waaayyy below 5000 still.

With the new ticketing system it sounds like people are having more success, so maybe it's worth a try?

On 7/30/2018 at 7:18 PM, Duma said:

You could write to the editorial about it, even if it doesn't get published, someone will read it and might put something in motion.

This crossed my mind also!

@sajixx Cool! I actually have no idea of the logistics of ticketing because I've never done it so I should look into that.

Looks like you've used all of your scratch cards for now!

Remember you get one every Friday  while you're a Premium

Member. See  you soon!

Excuse me, it is FRIDAY! kyrii_blue_coolsunglasses.gif I want my scratch card! kyrii_red_green.gif I knew that a shoe had to drop from all of their NEW changes! gnorbu_crying.gif