Vote for Obelisk War! Round 139!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 139th round?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 139th round?

• Brute Squad
    • Seekers
    • Order of the Red Erisim

image.png.221ebf1b085da13a3a765e43d492f15d.png Calling the triumvirate , @Scoobert_Doo, @jellysundae, @Duma, and all Followers of the Fellowship of the Buns! 

Our choices are:                                   The Brute Squad (where brawn or strength reigns supreme)

The Seekers (where they think their intellect reigns supreme)

The Order of Red Erism (where arrogance reigns supreme)

Is there anyone in need of an avatar or is there a preference for one Faction over the other (meaning-who's got the BEST boons?) :lmaosmiley:

:medieval: To arms, legs, and buns! We BATTLE OUR  image.png.3f1edcb55c00144cd435c824fc462ef1.pngimage.png.e37422bbba7a3306c3108e2854b5f4b6.png    OFF!!!! It is to be the "Fellowship of the Buns", with all of the LOTR references!

Because that is what we do! 

Obelisk Team Last Win Win % Prediction
Brute Squad 16 rounds ago 29% 43%
The Order 4 rounds ago 28% 14%
Seekers 6 rounds ago 40% 43%

Order seems like a bad choice but you never know!

Oh wow, I've truly got no idea now.

I think I'll go with Order too, because I have a gut feeling that Seekers won't win. Of course that could just be wind... ?

7 hours ago, lojoco49 said:

Brutes for me as I need the avi, but @Kute was in first with her "Order" order so happy for y'all to back her up :biggrin:

I see we have 2 orders for the Order! 

5 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I think I'll go with Order too, because I have a gut feeling that Seekers won't win. Of course that could just be wind... ?

And now we have 3 , a triumvirate , so I hope @Scoobert_Doo will agree on the Order. I'm in! kougra_royalboy_wink.gif

10 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

I see we have 2 orders for the Order! 

And now we have 3 , a triumvirate , so I hope @Scoobert_Doo will agree on the Order. I'm in! kougra_royalboy_wink.gif

Sure. I'll go with the Order, then @midnight_spell360. It is nice when you are on the winning faction, to pick a boon, but siding with TDNers and possibly helping others get the avatar is more fun, IMHO.

14 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Now to decide which boon... ?

I am super-bummed out! I picked the Refreshed Quest Request, went to NC Mall & purchased a Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie and... I can't OPEN it! I emailed them at [email protected] and am waiting...

NOOOOoooo! mynci_cry.gif I would have taken Cartography boon if I knew that I wasn't going to be able to open my cookie! moehog_baby_cry.gif Definitely doesn't feel like a win for me. babaa_mutant_roar.gif

I went to the Faerie Quest place and guess what?      grey-faerie-2-1.jpg

Thank you for showing me kindness, fair Neopian. I'll not forget your deed.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Rainbow Fountain Faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She will allow you to take a dip in the Rainbow Fountain!   OMG! It didn't open bc I hadn't finished my last cookie.

I'll blame it on the traveling to CT & wedding stuff that has me up at weird hours to try to catch up on Neopets. Please excuse my outburst!:blush02:

Edited by midnight_spell360
I got my Faerie Quest after all

9 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

OMG! It didn't open bc I hadn't finished my last cookie.

I was going to ask you if you had another cookie in progress, I've had the exact same issue and got MOST confused until I realised what was going on‼

BIG congrats on your dip! ?  and compared to what all of us have seen online, that was a very polite outburst. *hugs*

Something Has Happened!
order_aylbt.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: The Order' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thank you so very much everyone ? Really appreciate the effort.