Dragoyle Hunting Has Begun!

hrtbrk

Meridell has received a much needed makeover and in spirit of the Discovery of Meridell, we can hunt Dragoyle's around the city for a limited time. Head to the new Meridell map page and scroll to the bottom to begin - but act fast as a new Dragoyle will be ready to be found at midnight!

discovermeridell.png

Dragoyle_faerie.gifdragoyle_plushie.gifdragoyle_pink.gifdragoyle_purple.gif

you have to catch the one assigned to you

i found several Dragoyles but not the Fire one

until I finally caught him in the Shapeshifter page 

There He Is!

And he recognizes you too! Awww, he's rushing over! Good job! 
Here's your reward:

Electric Dragoyle
Whoa, it looks like this Fire Dragoyle really likes you - 
he's got something special to give you! Oh, how sweet! Go on, take your:

Aqua Encrusted Dragoyle Box

I just saw this on the "Help" Neoboard! I don't know if I already had it, but you will get the "Meridell" site theme, and for finding the Dragoyle, I received the following items:

mfo_spotted_cheese.gif

Spotted Cheese (Description: A flavour yet to be tasted by Neopians! Since nobody knows what it tastes like, you should be wary! This prize was given out for hunting the correct Dragoyle during the Discovery of Meridell Day Celebrations.)

mall_dragoylebox_aqua.gif

Aqua Encrusted Dragoyle Box (Description: Wow, what a fancy box! Wonder whats inside! You can unlock this box with a Jewel Encrusted Key from the NC Mall.)

Both are R101 (special).

Also, now Meridell and Altador are no longer Adobe Flash based!

I love the site theme and the new map for Meridell!  This is great. I can't wait to see whats to come.  I knew things were changing, but the mini game is a bonus and a good surprise ?

Would I be able to just get the site theme on my side account without chasing the little guys?  Shouldn't be considered cheating, right?

Also, the Invasion of Meridell link in the guide goes to an error page, is that supposed to be that way?

I got the site theme before finding the dragoyle - I think it was when I clicked to start playing the game, before I actually did anything. So i would think getting the theme on sides would be fine? hopefully? 

Cant figure what Im doing wrong. I THINK I have found the one Im looking for several times but it tells me it isnt the right one. I have went to every listed page at least 4 or more times. Any suggestions?

So, the answer is you have to keep going back to the pages over and over until... I also just noticed I had until midnight tomorrow. I thought I only had till midnight tonight.  Here's what I got.

There He Is!

Here's your reward:

Gold Draik Plushie
Whoa, it looks like this Faerie Dragoyle really likes you -

I just went to buy this key at the NC mall. I HAD more than 3700 cash earlier today. Now it says my balance is 0. What can I do about this???  Oh my! Please help!

I have found mine but it says every time that it isn't my dragoyle!

Are there multiple of the same ones? I know you have to find the same one, not different colored ones but are there multiple Eventide Dragoyles?

22 minutes ago, Mirandaell said:

I have found mine but it says every time that it isn't my dragoyle!

Are there multiple of the same ones? I know you have to find the same one, not different colored ones but are there multiple Eventide Dragoyles?

I had the faerie one and I KNOW I found mine no less than 3 times and it kept telling me the same as yours is. Finally, it decided to recognize me.  Just keep going until you get it to recognize you.

Ooh, how cute‼ It looks like the one I need to find is pink. I LOVE the redrawn map, too. ?

Bit of perfect placement here, LOL

image.thumb.png.e0002b768c9b65d3e3e76ae6f3d3e36d.png

Here's my little guy‼

image.png.6405f7d5ed9331a4b1a4a5548672bf4d.png

?

Here's your reward:

Roasted Turnips
Whoa, it looks like this Pink Dragoyle really likes you -

10 hours ago, GillyTook said:

Also, the Invasion of Meridell link in the guide goes to an error page, is that supposed to be that way?

probably since that game was removed from the site a while ago

40 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Illusen's eyes on the theme though...

image.png.33227b71943afd5a5c6612fce208ae89.png

?

Think she can get some corrective lenses?

u just completely ruined the theme ... and i was enjoying having her rotate for me 

2 hours ago, Angeló said:

u just completely ruined the theme ... and i was enjoying having her rotate for me 

I think she looks fine so I enjoy the theme. I only wish that Jeran made an appearance in it. I like him. ?

13 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

I just went to buy this key at the NC mall. I HAD more than 3700 cash earlier today. Now it says my balance is 0. What can I do about this???  Oh my! Please help!

I have the same thing. I have enough NC on me to buy it, but when I go to checkout it says that I don't have any at all. I think it's an error of some kind.

3 hours ago, Angeló said:

I'm sorry ?

It doesn't look quite as bad to me now that I'm used to it, when I first saw it though I was like "what in the actual heck is going on with her eyes‼" and now I can't un-see it. ?

17 hours ago, GillyTook said:

Would I be able to just get the site theme on my side account without chasing the little guys?  Shouldn't be considered cheating, right?

I think it shouldn't. If we can get Free NC Birthday Cupcakes , why wouldn't we be able to get the free Theme?

But would we be able to "play" the game to find dragoyles? That might be construed as "earning" more prizes that can be 'sold' (once transferred to the main account) and THAT might be Not Allowed. 

Anyone with more connections to the Powers That Be (JS/TNT) want to weigh in on this?  eyrie_blue_demandingfood.gif (I'm not TOO demanding, amI?)

Actually went on my first side account AND I won't be able to get the  New Meridell THEME unless I click on the Join button for the Hunt.  Umm, just want the THEME...for my side, like when they battle to get the avatar & theme...I don't want to get frozen! gelert_grey_headhang.gif 

@Granny63020 I just went to buy this key at the NC mall. I HAD more than 3700 cash earlier today. Now it says my balance is 0.

I just went to the NC Mall and got this message: The mall is currently undergoing maintenance. Please check back soon.

10 hours ago, enitul said:

I think she looks fine so I enjoy the theme. I only wish that Jeran made an appearance in it. I like him. ?

I have the same thing. I have enough NC on me to buy it, but when I go to checkout it says that I don't have any at all. I think it's an error of some kind.

I sent a ticket to Support and I just checked, my money is there. I don't like to panic but the fact that this involves real money causes concern. It is reassuring though to know it hasn't happened to just me.  (I'm sorry you had this problem though).

8 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

I think it shouldn't. If we can get Free NC Birthday Cupcakes , why wouldn't we be able to get the free Theme?

But would we be able to "play" the game to find dragoyles? That might be construed as "earning" more prizes that can be 'sold' (once transferred to the main account) and THAT might be Not Allowed. 

Anyone with more connections to the Powers That Be (JS/TNT) want to weigh in on this?  eyrie_blue_demandingfood.gif (I'm not TOO demanding, amI?)

Actually went on my first side account AND I won't be able to get the  New Meridell THEME unless I click on the Join button for the Hunt.  Umm, just want the THEME...for my side, like when they battle to get the avatar & theme...I don't want to get frozen! gelert_grey_headhang.gif 

@Granny63020 I just went to buy this key at the NC mall. I HAD more than 3700 cash earlier today. Now it says my balance is 0.

I just went to the NC Mall and got this message: The mall is currently undergoing maintenance. Please check back soon.

I never received that message. I wish they they would post something when they are taking down the site for maintenance. Thank you for letting me know this, it is appreciated.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote (+ sign) to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

6 hours ago, cassandrastorm said:

I found my dragon yesterday & got the prizes. I have been checking for the past hour, but I have not been given a new dragoyle. Am I supposed to just search for the same one as yesterday?l

You need to activate a new search by going though the same process as yesterday with accepting the challenge and meeting today's Dragoyle. I've got a blue one to look for today. ?

I am finding the new map a little awkward to click on, the cursor on my mouse doesn't change to a pointer over all of the surface of the signs, just little bits of them. How's it for other people?

EDIT

Found him.

There He Is!

Here's your reward:

Gold Ixi Plushie
Whoa, it looks like this Mutant Dragoyle really likes you -

Amethyst Encrusted Dragoyle Box

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

You need to activate a new search by going though the same process as yesterday with accepting the challenge and meeting today's Dragoyle. I've got a blue one to look for today. ?

I am finding the new map a little awkward to click on, the cursor on my mouse doesn't change to a pointer over all of the surface of the signs, just little bits of them. How's it for other people?

Same, it's only a small area to click on and when I use middle mouse button it opens up in another tab as it's supposed to but it also activates the scroll lock (two arrows) so that the page starts moving up or down as I move my mouse. Kinda annoying too.

I had to find the Ghost colored one and got the spotted cheese. I hope I'll get some plushies too!

19 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

I sent a ticket to Support and I just checked, my money is there. I don't like to panic but the fact that this involves real money causes concern. It is reassuring though to know it hasn't happened to just me.  (I'm sorry you had this problem though).

Yeah, not long after I send that I had that problem I tried again and it worked.  ? Glad it wasn't a big issue.

Day 2

that green dragoyle was a bit tricky to find

There He Is!

Here's your reward:

Cheese Roller Action Figure
Whoa, it looks like this Green Dragoyle really likes you - 

20 hours ago, Angeló said:

Hey @Angeló and anyone else, did you open the 2nd box? I wasn't thrilled with the 1st box's surprise Give your backyard a carnivalesque atmosphere by adding this tent to it! This NC Mall item was awarded for opening a Jewel Encrusted Dragoyle Box. Meridellian Festive Tent . While it reminds me of the tents for Mina at Hajj, God-willing I hope to go on Hajj in my lifetime, I'm not so sure I want my Pet to pretend to be a Hajji. :ph34r: 

Please post what is in the 2nd box or maybe I should go look on a Guide. I'm so lazy! :tired:

8/2/2018 Thanks @Granny63020 and @Angeló for posting the lovely gown. So I bought another This Jewel Encrusted Key can be used to unlock a Dragoyle Box. You will need one key per box. Unlock the box to receive one exclusive NC item. Note: Please read the Dragoyle Box FAQs before purchasing. Jewel Encrusted Key Is anyone thinking Infinity Gauntlet Thanos Infinity Gauntlet LED Light Gloves Cosplay Infinity War The Avengers Prop here? hissi_laughing.gifI almost don't want to use the key... :rolleyes: 

Still 8/2/2018   I finally got the Meridellian Festive Gown  4.png and it matches her crown. :lmaosmiley: