So I've got this Coconut Jubjub kicking around...

jellysundae

I created him from a Jubjub rescued from Lost and Pound after getting a Rainbow Fountain dip from my Fortune Cookie quest.

He's done his job for me now...

Something Has Happened!
cocojubjub.gif You are now eligible to use 'Coconut Jubjub' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

and I've got no further use for him.

But instead of sending him straight back to The Pound, can he offer the same excellent service to anyone else first?

Or maybe someone would like him for keeps?

I just don't care, lol, I just realised that Pounding him without asking you guys first was likely depriving people of an easy chance at the avatar.

ALSO, doing it this way means I won't be the one who Pounds him, someone else gets to do that. :ph34r: Sneaky of me, I know. ?

While I already have the avvie, 

I could start in lending chain w/ the jub on the neoboards.

But only if nobody wants to keep him first and for those on TDN who don’t have the coco jub avvie yet, of course ?

Only if no one from TDN would like like to keep him, then I’ll take :3

Our ALP has a lovely Coconut Jubjub you could have borrowed instead of making your own. ?

You can try posting on the neoboards' avatar chat about him too and you might get a response faster over there.

15 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

Our ALP has a lovely Coconut Jubjub you could have borrowed instead of making your own. ?

You can try posting on the neoboards' avatar chat about him too and you might get a response faster over there.

Yep, I know I could have used the ALP, but I had no idea what to do with my dip as I don't have any dream pets that I want, then I had a ? moment and realised I could use it to get an avatar. ?

Also, because of the MS my brain struggles horribly with the ALP procedure, it's all a bit too confusing and overwhelming for me. :blush02: so it tends to not even occur to me most of the time, sadly. :sad:

15 hours ago, smoss1 said:

While I already have the avvie, 

I could start in lending chain w/ the jub on the neoboards.

But only if nobody wants to keep him first and for those on TDN who don’t have the coco jub avvie yet, of course ?

Only if no one from TDN would like like to keep him, then I’ll take :3

14 hours ago, xanthocomically said:

I would take him! But my current account won't be eligible for pet transfers until after August 12th >.< 

8 hours ago, arsenicfire said:

Hey there! I would love to take him because I need this avi and then I'd be happy to pass on to @smoss1 for her plans ?

SO... are you three happy to work this out between yourselves? Say if I pass him along to @arsenicfire , and they can send him on to @xanthocomically  after the 12th, and @smoss1 as the final destination if xantho doesn't intend to keep him?

5 hours ago, jellysundae said:

SO... are you three happy to work this out between yourselves? Say if I pass him along to @arsenicfire , and they can send him on to @xanthocomically  after the 12th, and @smoss1 as the final destination if xantho doesn't intend to keep him?

That would be just fine with me! I am happy to borrow him just for a short time.

7 minutes ago, xanthocomically said:

That would be just fine with me! I am happy to borrow him just for a short time.

You're also more than welcome to give him a permanent home if he grows on ya ? he doesn't have a fun name, it's just JubJub922. Boring, but not terrible, lol.

8 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Sure, that plan sounds good to me!

17 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Yep, I know I could have used the ALP, but I had no idea what to do with my dip as I don't have any dream pets that I want, then I had a ? moment and realised I could use it to get an avatar. ?

Also, because of the MS my brain struggles horribly with the ALP procedure, it's all a bit too confusing and overwhelming for me. :blush02: so it tends to not even occur to me most of the time, sadly. :sad:

That’s perfectly fine with me as well! No rush tho ? anyone else who needs the avatar is welcome as well.

10 hours ago, LordFarquaad said:

I would like that avatar but I already have my 5 pets ? 

Is there any way that you could pound one of your pets for the avatar? I think if one pounds pets, they lose the fishing skills. But pounding the pet back would leave everything as it was mostly.

1 minute ago, arsenicfire said:

Received, thanks! Will pass on to @xanthocomically after midnight Neopets time

I think that you will not be able to pass him on to me yet!! My account won't hit 4 months until the 13th of this month. Maybe you could pass him along to @MedEx first, and then they can send JubJub to me after that?

On 8/2/2018 at 9:36 PM, xanthocomically said:

I think that you will not be able to pass him on to me yet!! My account won't hit 4 months until the 13th of this month. Maybe you could pass him along to @MedEx first, and then they can send JubJub to me after that?

Sure can! So @MedEx you can expect him shortly after midnight Neopets time

So something weird has happened - Jubjub has turned up back in with my pets, though I never received a pound notification or hadto accept him or anything. @MedEx did you receive him?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

4 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I guess they haven't been on Neo to accept the trade. They expire after a while, don't they?

i think you have to accept the pet within 48 hours or it goes back 

4 hours ago, Angeló said:

i think you have to accept the pet within 48 hours or it goes back 

9 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I guess they haven't been on Neo to accept the trade. They expire after a while, don't they?

Yup, I managed to find my Pound transfer history page and he was returned because he hadn't been accepted within 72 hours. So I'll try once more and if he's returned again in 3 days it'll then pretty much be around the 13th so I'll send to @xanthocomically

34 minutes ago, arsenicfire said:

Yup, I managed to find my Pound transfer history page and he was returned because he hadn't been accepted within 72 hours. So I'll try once more and if he's returned again in 3 days it'll then pretty much be around the 13th so I'll send to @xanthocomically

That is fine with me, if this is the case unless @MedEx gets in touch I will send our friend along to @smoss1 after I get the avatar

I'm really glad this little guy's getting to help other people. ?

I'd guess he is, too! If I'd just Pounded him again he'd have disappeared back into oblivion as I got him from Lost and Pound. I initially thought that once a "stuck" pet was adopted it would magically show up in the Pound if it was got rid of again, despite the fact that it didn't before. When I started zapping Pounded pets I got them from Lost and Pound because I thought I was reducing the number of lost ones. But I did realise eventually that I was being a bit daft/wishful in my thinking there.  :blush02:

I wonder if what causes pets to not show up in the Pound will ever get fixed... it'd be WAY down on the list of priorities, like if an accurate list of EVERYTHING that needs fixing actually existed it'd be about a mile long, wouldn't it. :ph34r:

@MedEx, I am ready for the Jubjub whenever you are :D:D

On 8/9/2018 at 3:36 PM, MedEx said:

since @xanthocomicallyisn't ready for trades until the 13th ill hang on to him until then. sorry i wasnt around for a while

Thank you all for your patience as this account comes "of age" :D 

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.