New Premium Offer!

Did anyone else wake up to this:
You have the chance to give any of your lovely Neopets a fresh face by changing their species! Choose wisely, you are only given this chance once a year! Also note, some of your current wearables might be detached if they are not compatible with the species you choose.

Note: If your current Neopet colour is not available for the species you choose, you will have to choose a new colour from a list of available colours.

The Possibilities are AMAZING!  slorg_jump.gifshmoonzle_glitter_day.gif cadro_clap.gif

6 minutes ago, Rayd1978 said:

I see nothing along that line... it this some sort of important date for your account?

On the bottom of the Premium Member's Page- where we have Super Shop Wizard, 2X Feature (Game), Dailies, Bankroll  ... there are actually 2 New buttons right before the Space Faerie Scratchcard button- A Book (neopets.com/journal/ and I got a Light Faerie Quest and my Pet gained 1 Level) and A Black Blumaroo Head  with a White ? and the information is printed out in my first post.

I just noticed this myself. I guess the species change will be nice for people who want to change their pets, although I can't see myself using it at all. 

However, this journal looks completely pointless, and I can't help but feel infantalized yet again by TNT... 

10 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Did anyone else wake up to this:
You have the chance to give any of your lovely Neopets a fresh face by changing their species! Choose wisely, you are only given this chance once a year! Also note, some of your current wearables might be detached if they are not compatible with the species you choose.

Note: If your current Neopet colour is not available for the species you choose, you will have to choose a new colour from a list of available colours.

The Possibilities are AMAZING!  slorg_jump.gifshmoonzle_glitter_day.gif cadro_clap.gif

I want a baby pet but it isn't a option. Do you know if we have to use this today or can we wait to decide?

7 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

Do you know if we have to use this today or can we wait to decide?

Since they said: Choose wisely, you are only given this chance once a year! I'm thinking we can take our time on it, so definitely don't rush. :rolleyes: