Do you guys no any cheap beauty products?

Bloodyfangthemurderer

5 hours ago, Bloodyfangthemurderer said:

So, I'm broke and I know how to get some few neopoints, but I need some beauty products that I could afford. And by cheap, I mean by under 300 NPs. Hope you can help!

Is there something specific your looking for? If I have it I will share.

3 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

Is there something specific your looking for? If I have it I will share.

Same, I've got a fair amount of grooming items stashed away. Let us know. ?

I happen to have a

gro_eyrie_hairbrush.gifBlue Eyrie Hair Brush

Which seems pretty perfect for one of your pets :D wow, I don't have that many grooming products after all, lol.

I have some

21827.gif?39Herbal Shampoo

No towels though. How about some sparkly soap, lol

gro_glitterysoap_pink.gifPink Glittery Soap

Does anyone know if grooming your pets actually has any positive effect? It's something I forget about, though it's fun to do when I remember, but does it actually improve their mood like giving them toys does?

EDIT

I can answer my own question, yep, it does improve their mood. ??

Sorry I have been away all day. I found I have a couple of items but your welcome to have them.  I also found this Red Blush. I'm holding on to these items so please let me know if you want them or not. FOund another item for you.

P.S. Still waiting to hear from you!

Well, it has been quite a while since I offered these items to you. I have sent you a private message as well as posted in this thread. I am no longer holding these items for you. I believe if you wanted them you could have / would have responded by now. 

Nothing says clean like bottled turkey drippings!
Gravy Shampoo              
Help your Neopet make a bold statement with a full, shiny mane!                     Give your pet a healthy glow with the new NeoGlo range of blusher.                   Keep your Neopet safe in the sun with this banana scented lotion.

Red Blush                  Factor 25 Sun Tan Lotion
Mane Conditioner                                               

• Duma locked this topic