Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
gypsyknees

Have you ever received something good from Tarla's Shop of Mystery?

i think the best items you could get are a book called The Secret Inside (about 100k) , a Speckled Paint Brush (50k , kinda cheap) and and Ultra Icy Negg

iam yet to see someone who got Tarla Plushie , apparently it's like 1 in a million 

I've gotten several paint brushes and lab map pieces from her. I've heard that the how soon you catch her determines the rarity of your prize, so if you catch her in the first five minutes ("Tarla is in"), you get a better prize than during the second five minutes ("Tarla is leaving") or during the last five minutes ("Tarla dropped some things on her way out"), during the 15-minute window. 

I believe those are the 'non-toolbar treasures' not the Mystery Shop, both of which are by Tara.   For the toolbar, I got a fairly decent prize the one time i caught her in.   For the mystery shop, I've mostly gotten junk, but have gotten stuff more valued that the price I paid, but not by a lot.

JellyNeo has a list of items you can receive from Tarla's Shop of Mystery. I've been buying things fairly regularly lately, trying to see if I can get lucky and get one of the rarer items, but so far, I've only gotten junk. I guess it's possible to get good items, just not very likely.