Hello! Also, Question.

I am new to TDN forums (but not TDN dailies. Thank you to all involved in compiling these!) and had a quick question about what I could post.

I noticed the Faerie crossword answers for today had not been updated. I went through the trouble of figuring out the answers (thanks to google, a lot of them seem to be repeats) and have them compiled. Would it be okay if I posted the answers to the forums? Would it be helpful for me to? I don't want to overstep any boundaries. (I haven't exactly taken any time yet to read any forum rules)

Thanks! ?

I think the crosswords and daily puzzle answers are posted every day on TDN, if possible, so they might still get posted today. Of course, depending on what time zone you're in, that might be a little late. (It's 10.30 pm where I am.) The answers are posted by TDN staff members, so I'm not a 100% sure if you could post them, @tkaname1990, but perhaps our mods @Mouseykins, @hrtbrk or @Duma could tell you more about that. ?

Either way, good question, and welcome to the forums, tkaname1990! :D 

We do our best to post the Daily Puzzle and Faerie Crossword answers as soon as we can. Some days that may not happen though due to real life things. I've been offline for a couple days due to family things and now getting some extra rest to help recover from a minor respiratory infection I picked up. I just checked and today's have been posted. Sometimes it's a good idea to check here on the forums to see if it's been updated. I can't recall if our Dailies page shows the current date or not.

If you're frequently online at midnight NST and would be interested in helping to post these answers you can speak to either myself or hrtbrk.

Last, but not least, welcome to TDN forums! :D