TMW you find out what you'd been blaming on something else, was your fault all along...

jellysundae

I spin the Wheel of Monotony every day, if I remember to.

I got the avatar ages ago (incidentally once you've GOT the avatar the wheel positively delights in rewarding it to you again, over and over again ?) but I stick with it because for just 150 you can win numerous r.90+ items - the foods you win are most likely to be r.99 - codestones, paintbrushes, rare weapons, 5k np, 20k np...

So you might end up paying 50np over normal price for a lottery ticket, a couple of the results reduce your pet's hp, and a couple do nothing at all, but apart from that it's well worth spinning IMO.

But what's this that's my fault?

Poor Wheel... I've been getting SO annoyed with it when I go back to that tab to see if it's stopped yet and it's telling me I don't have enough money to spin it, and I have to start again... many rude words issuing from my  mouth, I can tell you. But NOW I find out that that happens when you have no NP on-hand. It's my fault because I've put all my cash in the bank while the wheel is spinning... oops‼

Sorry Wheel! Please forgive me for all the rude things I've called you. :blush02: Maybe that's why it's been punishing me by giving me the avatar repeatedly again... :whistle:

1 hour ago, xanthocomically said:

I did not know this about the WoM.... that's actually super useful information for the future. So thanks for sharing your misfortune with us ? 

You're welcome, lol, and it gave me the avatar AGAIN today, so I guess I'm definitely not forgiven yet. ?

This happens to me literally every day. Because every day the last thing I do is put all my NP in the bank to collect maximum interest in the morning. And every.single.day. I forget and i have to refresh the pages for like 7 dailies. LOL. ?I feel for you Jelly ! Also the wheel of excitement gives the avatar repeatedly too.  Imagine how excited I was to get an avatar I got like 100 years ago . LMAO.....

1 hour ago, Kute said:

This happens to me literally every day. Because every day the last thing I do is put all my NP in the bank to collect maximum interest in the morning. And every.single.day. I forget and i have to refresh the pages for like 7 dailies. LOL. ?I feel for you Jelly ! Also the wheel of excitement gives the avatar repeatedly too.  Imagine how excited I was to get an avatar I got like 100 years ago . LMAO.....

You make me feel SOOO very much better‼ ? I don't like the Wheel of Excitement :hmmph:it trolls you too often with that big fat ?

12 hours ago, Kute said:

? Also the wheel of excitement gives the avatar repeatedly too.  Imagine how excited I was to get an avatar I got like 100 years ago . LMAO.....

I must be very unlucky as I'm still waiting to get the avatar the first time...