Returning player after years hiatus

rachmuller

Hey there!

Just thought I would introduce myself. I started playing Neopets again 3 weeks ago on a brand new account after years of being away. I'm still getting into the swing of things but I'm currently focusing on building my stock portfolio, rainbow gallery and avatar collection.

Neopets was always so much more fun when I had other people to talk to which is why I decided to join TDN after using the dailies page every day since I came back.

I would really appreciate anyone also looking for Neofriends / general Neopets chit chat to drop a line and say hello too!

Hello and welcome back ? 

When I came back I also started with a new account but realized the benefits of my old account. Do you still have your old account? 

Stick around here and join in on our conversations. Its always nice to have new people around !

21 hours ago, Kute said:

Hello and welcome back ? 

When I came back I also started with a new account but realized the benefits of my old account. Do you still have your old account? 

Stick around here and join in on our conversations. Its always nice to have new people around !

Hi Kute - Thanks for the welcome!

I do still have my old account and I am using it for the lab ray only to help with my adoption agency on my new main.

Unfortunately I realized the benefits of my old account a little too late as I had already invested a lot of my neopoints in to creating a large shop and gallery space and had already bought a lot of rainbow items for my gallery - I decided I was not willing to waste the neopoints I had spent on my new account and invest my time to transfer all of my items / CSS coding etc back onto my old main. The only thing I really feel I'm missing out on is restocking as I know you cannot buy certain items from Neopets shop until your account is 4/6+ months I believe? That's not an issue though as it's just a waiting game before they become available to me.

Any way thanks again for your response - I look forward to joining in on various conversations throughout the forum. ?