Access denied when I try to login

desi1220

Hello,

I'm sorry if this has been asked a tonne, however when I tried to log in to my neopets account I get the 403 access denied thing. I can get onto the main site, it only pops up after I enter my username and password and hit log in. I've tried VPN, clearing history/cache, using different browsers etc. It happens with my main and side accounts. Is this an IP ban? Are they permanent? I've never even been frozen or anything so I'm kind of confused. Also I tried to create a new account to test it and I was able to. I looked up my account and it didn't say I was frozen or banned, everything looked normal on the profile.

I don't have any personal experience with this, so all I'm about to post here I got from googling this issue, but from what I understand, a 403 error does indeed mean you've been IP banned. Which apparently isn't necessarily permanent, so it might go away (rather quickly). If not, I suggest sending a ticket from your side account and/or posting on the Neopets Facebook page. (This thread has some useful tips for what you should include in your ticket.)