Rainbow Fountain Dip Disappeared

sarahpaulson

Hey there. The other day I completed a rainbow fountain faerie quest and received a free dip as a prize (I checked it several times and it was definitely on there). I decided to leave it for a while because I wanted to make some new pets so I had to wait to trade the ones I already had, but now the dip has disappeared without me using it. I've checked some of the other forums and apparently the quest prize isn't known to disappear.

Has anyone else had anything similar to this happen? I don't know what to do. ?

Sorry that this is super obvious, but just to be sure, are you checking the Rainbow FOUNTAIN and not the Rainbow Pool? I made that mistake once and even sent a ticket to TNT complaining about my 'lost' FFQ, but when they replied back saying that the FFQ was still available on my account, I realized I had just been visiting the wrong place. 

7 hours ago, kayahtik said:

Sorry that this is super obvious, but just to be sure, are you checking the Rainbow FOUNTAIN and not the Rainbow Pool? I made that mistake once and even sent a ticket to TNT complaining about my 'lost' FFQ, but when they replied back saying that the FFQ was still available on my account, I realized I had just been visiting the wrong place. 

This! This so much. Make sure you check on the right spot, so in faerieland! I didn't go as far as send a ticket but it's happened to me too. I was all confused until I realized that's not how the page of the dip looks and that I was in the wrong place.

If you are at the right place and it really is gone, you could always sent a ticket/e-mail to TNT.

23 hours ago, kayahtik said:

Thanks so much guys, this is exactly what was happening. Think my brain must have short-circuited last night. ?