Jetsam -- Wanna Fight? avatar problem... ?

xanthocomically

I found a Jetsam in the Pound, and was able to use him to get the Jetsam Chomp! avatar with no problems. However, I took him to the battledome and although I participated in a battle, I did not get the Jetsam -- Wanna Fight? avatar. (I checked the preferences page of the boards to confirm.) I fought against the Chia Clown and lost, but both TDN and Jellyneo say that you just need to "participate" in a battle using a Jetsam. Does anyone have advice or thoughts about what I am doing wrong?? :D ? 

Edited by xanthocomically
corrected misspelling

Hmm, you're right that neither description mentions anything about winning the fight, but it might be a good idea to try to win one anyway, to see if you get it then. If not, I suggest sending in a ticket. (But if you do, be sure to post it here, so the avatar solution can be updated. :smile:)

Someone else just posted on the neoboards with the same issue. A few people there said that you have to win in the battledore to obtain the avatar. So I would try that first. Otherwise if that doesn't work I would do what Nielo said and submit a ticket as well.

Hopefully you can get it. :)

I healed my Jetsam, attached some weapons, defeated the Chia Clown... and got the avatar!! I don't know if the needing to win requirement is new (new relative to when TDN and JN put together their avatar lists, at least) or what, but! 

Thanks for your help with this (admittedly quite stupid :P ) problem :D