Trudy's New Surprise

babayaga67

Has anyone seen what the prizes are for Trudy? I spun and the prize box popped up, but only the cash prize was displayed. There was an ominous blank spot next to the image of my bag of neopoints. There were also no new items in my inventory.

I do like the counter that they added so that I can hate myself even more when I miss the second to last day.

After I played today, the text at the bottom said:

Play daily for 7 days to win all new exclusive prizes
Days left to claim your prizes: 6

So I'm guessing I need to play six more consecutive days to get the prizes they mention. (But yes, the blank spot next to the - in my case - gift box, was weird.)

I like the counter as well, I usually have no idea how close I am to the 100k. :smile:

I just got the 100,000 np like a couple days ago... man, I've never been so disappointed for free np before >.< I have to wait 19 more days to get the avatar!! (Assuming that the requirement is just to get the 100,000 np prize, that is. :P 

2 hours ago, Angeló said:

i didn't notice anything different with Trudy

i just got 18k today 

1 hour ago, Kute said:

Same @Angeló   There was nothing different. I did not even see a counter.

You guys, did you scroll down? The new stuff's underneath the spinners.

image.thumb.png.fa44b1a221680f7fc6f6fa42619e6688.png

Today was the day I got 100000. I also got

Something Has Happened!

image.png.b4e0cac135ac2e8969758b725ed585b4.png   You are now eligible to use 'Trudy Avatar' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

and at the bottom was

Win 100K NP by playing Trudy's Surprise everyday!
Days left to claim your reward:25

And

Play daily for 7 days to win all new exclusive prizes
Days left to claim your prizes: 6

Yesterday when I played the timer wasn't there yet either. Later on the day when someone said to scroll down I went to check and it was right there, I didn't even need to scroll down as it's right below the button.. It's not something I would have missed. Today it was there too. I love the timers!

11 minutes ago, DragonPhoenix said:

Today was my 7th day since the timers started too. Here's what I got:

image.png.9fca4f1f27e88cf5545155e9df1beba0.png

It's a r101 grooming item. I think it makes Trudy look pretty evil, actually. Not sure I'd want to put that on my face :devil:

That's hysterical, it reminds me of my old hammy who used to ninja at me over the top of his food dish...

image.png.019d66a221051d0541b1939cc479ab74.png

7 hours ago, Angeló said:

i never imagined Trudy an an Ixi

is she related to Tarla ?

I checked the info icon the the Trudy's Surprise spinner and apparently she's always been an Ixi, but I didn't know what species she was before I got the evil face cream today either.

Trudy & Tarla? With names like that they could be twins, it certainly fits. Although... you'd think if one was the evil twin it would be the one who charges 1500+ NP and then sells me the same frozen dinner from her mystery shop Every. Single. Time.tarla1.gif

@jellysundae I tried to like your hammy pic but apparently I have liked too many things today. I didn't even know that was a thing, lol. Super cute hammy though. I had a guinea pig when I was in high school that used to hide inside a plastic igloo in his habitat, never quite realizing that it had a huge hole in the top. He was fooling no one, but I let him keep up the illusion.

6 hours ago, DragonPhoenix said:

I checked the info icon the the Trudy's Surprise spinner and apparently she's always been an Ixi, but I didn't know what species she was before I got the evil face cream today either.

Trudy & Tarla? With names like that they could be twins, it certainly fits. Although... you'd think if one was the evil twin it would be the one who charges 1500+ NP and then sells me the same frozen dinner from her mystery shop Every. Single. Time.tarla1.gif

@jellysundae I tried to like your hammy pic but apparently I have liked too many things today. I didn't even know that was a thing, lol. Super cute hammy though. I had a guinea pig when I was in high school that used to hide inside a plastic igloo in his habitat, never quite realizing that it had a huge hole in the top. He was fooling no one, but I let him keep up the illusion. 

Interesting conspiracy theory developing here... :ph34r:

This is what Trudy gave me today.

image.png.41c037272ada1483dcec9072304319f2.png

looks like it was made from the top of an old tin can. ? Oh hey, maybe it IS, I mean as Trudy clearly has a penchant for lurking around in bushes as that's how she found the slot machine in the first place, crafting items from the other junk she finds in said bushes makes perfect sense. ?

Yeah we only get to like a certain amount of stuff, it doles likes out throughout the day as they recharge, or so it seems to me, lol. My hammy posthumously appreciates you finding him cute though. ?