Coconut Shy Explosion

Rayd1978

Yeah you're doing better than most of us lol. It's been months since I knocked one down and I've been at it for years.

Edit: This thread is a good luck charm, I swear. I just knocked down a Golden Evil Coconut.

Congrats on all the coconutty luck you're having. Maybe some will rub off on me, but then again I'd actually have to remember to do my dailies. I always have a Kougra as my active pet and don't have as good of luck as you.

Ok, off to try again, RIGHT NOW‼

Well...

I didn't even manage to make one wobble even ONCE this time, never had it so bad. So that confirms my theory that @Rayd1978 is getting everyone else's luck. ?

Heh, if so I'm doing it by accident.    I keep meaning to keep a log of hits, wobbles, and misses, get a rough idea of how much it costs on average to play all the throws.   my rough guess is 1000 a day, but i have no hard numbers to back that up.

2 hours ago, Rayd1978 said:

Heh, if so I'm doing it by accident.    I keep meaning to keep a log of hits, wobbles, and misses, get a rough idea of how much it costs on average to play all the throws.   my rough guess is 1000 a day, but i have no hard numbers to back that up.

I think you need to go test out this magical skill of yours at a real coconut shy, and show us recorded evidence. ?

6 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I think you need to go test out this magical skill of yours at a real coconut shy, and show us recorded evidence. ?

Tempting, but I've already been asked to move along at a couple carnivals... something about telling people how the games are rigged and advice on how to maybe break even.

13 hours ago, Rayd1978 said:

Tempting, but I've already been asked to move along at a couple carnivals... something about telling people how the games are rigged and advice on how to maybe break even.

You may find yourself in the same position on Neo one day then.

THAT would be really funny, to be honest. It totally should be coded in that way, for realism. ?

26 minutes ago, Rayd1978 said:

Heh.

'Yeah, I win every day.  To knock over a coconut every time, all you have to do is throw the ball when-'
'Sir, we're going to have to ask you to leave the carnival...  NOW.'

HAHA, yep!

All these guides with hints and tips?

They're all actually written by Leeroy, to make sure people DON'T win... :ph34r: TDN, JN etc. all have to print them under duress.

People, if Ray (and potentially myself) disappear now, you'll KNOW who's behind it...

coconut_shy_quiggle14.gif?

2 hours ago, Rayd1978 said:

Well, I'm still here, so either I don't know -that- much, or they're going to make it look like an accident...

They're lulling us into a false sense of security...

Or maybe hit-men charge double-time for Sundays? Got to be budget conscious here.

24 minutes ago, Rayd1978 said:

So..... um.... still don't know -how- I'm doing it, but.... got another coconut today...

Ray, I've just decided that the problems people are mentioning in the Kiko Pop thread are actually all your doing. Your repeated knocking down of coconuts is clearly severely messing with the space-time continuum or something. ?

6 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Ray, I've just decided that the problems people are mentioning in the Kiko Pop thread are actually all your doing. Your repeated knocking down of coconuts is clearly severely messing with the space-time continuum or something. ?

...yeah.   That's fair.   I'm not sure how connected the various RNGs for various games are, but I'm willing to accept that messing with one throws off the others.

• 1 month later...