Coconut Shy Explosion

Rayd1978

• 2 weeks later...

....and that's number eight.    There's GOT to be something wonky with the RNG.   I mean, it's in my favor, so I don't really mind, but those are not normal odds.

12 hours ago, Rayd1978 said:

....and that's number eight.    There's GOT to be something wonky with the RNG.   I mean, it's in my favor, so I don't really mind, but those are not normal odds.

So the question now is, do you contact TNT about it? ?

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Every time you post in here, @Rayd1978 I remember to go try again, only to get laughed at by Leroy.

? aim_coconutshy_coconut.gif

If it's any consolation, I get laughed at a -lot- between victories.

46 minutes ago, Rayd1978 said:

If it's any consolation, I get laughed at a -lot- between victories.

That does make me feel quite a bit better actually. xD

• 3 weeks later...

just got this beauty

This hideous totem can only be won from the coconut shy in the Deserted Fairground.
Monstrous Evil Coconut

i have a theory that if you knock one down , you get another one not long after (it's like a chain effect)

so i will test this out over the next week and tell you guys if i win another 

On 1/26/2019 at 9:25 AM, Angeló said:

just got this beauty

This hideous totem can only be won from the coconut shy in the Deserted Fairground.
Monstrous Evil Coconut

i have a theory that if you knock one down , you get another one not long after (it's like a chain effect)

so i will test this out over the next week and tell you guys if i win another 

Interesting theory, let us know if it works. (For me, there's always months between wins, so I kinda fear you might be wrong about this, but it'd be really nice if you were right. :smile: )

And today (day 329) is #10, a Vicious Evil Coconut.   Figure I should at least try to maintain a record, so previous was a Hairy Evil Coconut.   I don't recall before that.   So roughly every 33 days have knocked one down, on average.   Still trying to make one explode.

• 2 months later...

Day 399, Sinister Evil Coconut.

Typically, a play the full 20 times a day, typically lose a couple thousand neopoints.    Sometimes I fall out of habit and don't play for a week or two before getting back into it.

• 3 weeks later...

You're lucky! I haven't had any in months. I think I started playing halfway of January but like I said, none so far have dropped for me.

Our coconut-knocking times seem to be almost aligned - I got one a few days ago lol. Wonder if it's somehow easier to get them at certain times of the month/day/etc.

I haven't knocked one down yet. Is it normal to frequently miss the coconut, or am I doing something wrong?