Brightvale Portals Open!

hrtbrk

It's time to help Magon create a portal into the future or he will have to give up his project forever. Act fast as we only have one week to help him!

Head to Brightvale to begin - but beware, traveling through portals can have some ill effects on your active Neopet such as stat and colour changes!

Brightvale-Wizard.gif

VIEW OUR GUIDE

I got a Furanga Fruit. I changed my active pet to my lowest stat pet for the duration of this event. This way I can still battle if she happens to get sick or something. ?

I changed my active pet, my Xwee gets to potentially have nasty things happen to him.  ?

image.png.9abd5b43c4de69f6cf955f08e84c8f78.png

My log is confusing me a bit, anyone know what this organ its talking about is?

image.thumb.png.c34076fd9eed22b582fc366019da8ade.png

Oh wait, I get it, the r91 organ I got from Grave Danger has disappeared... >8(

seems it might be a good idea to not go into the portal without emptying your inventory first‼

Also I think auto-complete's been messing with the guide, it says competent rather than component for the NC stuff. :ph34r:

Here is what we got (myself and Solei, my Gelert) on our first try:

First things first, here's your reward for helping me out! You can go check your inventory for a:

bva_buckled_leather_tunic.gif
Buckled Leather Tunic

And, "Your Pet Solei711 is not affected!"

This is going to be interesting, as I only have one pet.

What the HELL? My sister's Snow Ogrin turned Mutant! 2.png She is freaking out and that is freaking me out!!!! Maybe you should only take your Lab Ray Pet that you're trying to make different in case THIS HAPPENS! AAAAHHHH!!!!! :whaa:

16 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

What the HELL? My sister's Snow Ogrin turned Mutant! 2.png She is freaking out and that is freaking me out!!!! Maybe you should only take your Lab Ray Pet that you're trying to make different in case THIS HAPPENS! AAAAHHHH!!!!! :whaa:

Well, you can't have snow in that place, so I guess Mutant it is! But, don't worry, as the FAQs said this:

6) Oh no! What has happened to my pet? It has changed color/stats/become sick! Will these changes be reversed?

These are some of the risks involved in using portals created by - ahem - amateurs. Magon is capable of reversing them with a magic spell, but he will only do so once he's successfully created a portal to the future, or his time is up - whichever happens first.

So, the effects are only temporary and your sister's pet should revert back to Snow, when the event ends - 3 September 2018 at 23:59:59 NST. In the meantime, might as well have fun with it. I guess you could consider it a belated Mutant Day gift, as Mutant Day was on 25 August...

I received a Florange and my pet's color changed from yellow to zombie.. and I'm okay with it (only because it fits with her outfit better). Unfortunately it's only temporary 

My pet didn't change colour and here's what I got. Hopefully better luck getting an exclusive item tomorrow

First things first, here's your reward for helping me out! You can go check your inventory for a:

bpo_potion_prickly.gif
Prickly Potion
4 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

This is going to be interesting, as I only have one pet.

I heard through the grapevine that most Pound pets will risk a lot in exchange for a warm loving permanent home lol

You're Back!

bvb_dandydecimalsys.gif
Dandy Decimal System

Trial 2 Tatofase looks like they were just colored Zombie.

4.png

?

I decided to keep Tate as my active as the changes are temporary, so I'm pleased something's actually happened to him, what a bad mummy I am‼ ?

I also remembered to empty my inventory before visiting Brightvale so something disappearing from it didn't end up being my trial result!

I too went for a second dive. I first came to a page where I saw speckles. It was blue with white dots but I wasn't fast enough to copy the text (I wasn't even fast enough to read it all) before I got transferred to the shop.

What I got you ask?

My pet is now dying of hunger... and an item: Brightvale Guide to Stained Glass Windows - Some would say this is the absolute best guide to stained glass windows. image.png

Even though he is in a *cough* super deluxe *couch* cockroach *cough* hotel.

The NC background's on the wrong layer, why doesn't this surprise me. ?

It's on b/g item not b/g, but it's still a nice item. Just hope they move it to where it's meant to be.

2 hours ago, Angeló said:
Trial 1 Your Pet darkinvention is not affected! mote_vicious.gif

mall_brightvalebook_violet.gif

i received a vicious mote which is cool

That's funny xD

I like the inventiveness of this little event.

4 hours ago, Duma said:

I too went for a second dive. I first came to a page where I saw speckles. It was blue with white dots but I wasn't fast enough to copy the text (I wasn't even fast enough to read it all) before I got transferred to the shop.

I saw that page too yesterday (but not today); I think the text said something about travelling through time. (But I assumed it would show up every time, so I didn't think to copy it/try to remember it.)

I got a Vicious Mote as well. :smile: (My pet was unaffected this time.)

My 2nd visit today, I'm loving getting new books. ?

You're Back!

bvb_knowledge_honor.gif
Knowledge and Honour

Solei and I have been busy. Here are our results, so far, minus what I posted yesterday:

rial 4 Solei711 has contracted Bloaty Feet. bva_parchment_cloak.gif
Trial 3 Your Pet Solei711 is not affected! magic_mote_ice.gif
Trial 2 Your Pet Solei711 is not affected! bva_jeweled_robes.gif

He told me entering and going through the portals is something like this:

giphy.gif

And he feels like a "star"...