Which faction are you joining for the 141st round?

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 141st round?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 141st round?

• The Sway
    • Awakened
    • Seekers

Obelisk Team Last Win Win % Prediction
Awakened 4 rounds ago 32% 17%
Seekers 8 rounds ago 39% 50%
The Sway 3 rounds ago 57% 32%

Seekers or the Sway and seeing as The Sway wins a lot it might be any of those two. But again, Oxbridge has been wrong with it's prediction a few times. And more importantly I don't know yet what our fellow TDN-ers need so I'll wait for that.

After our resounding victory last time who knows what awaits us this time around!

It is all down to what avatars people still need, let us know so we can help. ? :medieval:

Looks like I'll be going for Seekers if no-one says anything today about needing avatar help, I need to pick soon or I'll forget. ?

Ooh ooh‼ If Seekers win I'll be going for the Book Smarts boon, which means I'll be getting this! htricher.gif

Are you, right now, looking at your screen like :huh:

Fear not, I haven't lost it completely :upsidedown: I've done something that I think was pretty clever for me to think of in my state of intensified derp, lol. I got the grimoire on the last hidden tower discount day, but I've not read it to Tate yet, it's in my SDB waiting for that Book Smarts boon to come around again. I fully expected to forget about it, because all the other books that he needs to read are stored in my shop you see, to keep them separate from ones he's already read, but because you can't sell the grimoire I couldn't put it in there, so I was very convinced that I'd completely forget about it so I'm glad it's at the forefront of my mind right now!

Joined Seekers too seeing as most people here picked Seekers. Noticed a few obelisk topics on the neopboards too where people stated they'll be going for Seekers. So I'm sure I'll help out some people trying getting that avatar even if they didn't specifically said so.

It's sounding like Seekers is the most likely winner then, isn't it. I'll go for them then, hoping for a marathon book-reading sesh for Tate come Monday.  ?

30 minutes ago, Angeló said:

i joined the Seekers as well

i don't remember the boons for this faction .. but whatever 

Bank bribery, book smarts, doctor who? Round x4 and Strength of mind.

I've just realised then that the book smarts boon isn't guaranteed? If Seekers win and it's NOT one of the options Imma cry. :sad02:

21 minutes ago, Duma said:

Seekers always has the same boons. These:

image.png

So you'll get the Book Smarts option if they win.

Only Awakened doesn't have a fixed set of boons.

I think I was thinking you only ever got 3 out of that faction's boons to choose from, but there'll be all 5 if they win then, cool.

And we failed, lol. Whoever the one person who went for Awakened was, nice move, well done!

This just goes to show that the results really aren't a foregone conclusion in any way, surely, as Oxbridge's predictions gave Awakened NO chance compared to the others.

I got a very rare consolation prize though, so thanks Obelisk. ?