Enter The Runway #63!

Nielo

If you're new to the contest, or simply want a reminder of the rules, they can be found right here.

Current theme: Unpopular Patterns
Description: Dress up a Checkered, Speckled, Split or Starry pet in any way you want.
Entering period: Monday, August 27 - Sunday, September 2
Voting period: Monday, September 3 - Sunday, September 9

Let me know if you have any questions/theme suggestions! :D

My draik is unpopular?!

*cries sadly in corner*

But look at her, she's the honey badger of Neopets, she don't care!

4.png

*Miss Gen floats off singing*

♫  I feel pretty
      Oh, so pretty
      I feel pretty and witty and bright! 

See now I'm torn... I want to do speckled because clearly I like speckled, but I feel I should try for one of the harder ones. Split is kind of cool, starry and checkered I positively dislike so I feel like I should do one of those two, but this is meant to be fun not a penitential exercise, lol.

@jellysundae If you can't make up your mind, why not use all 4 colours? ?

medium_preview.png

p.s. your Draik is lovely. I like Speckled too (except the Usul who looks like it's been splattered in blood), particularly Speckled Kau. Imagine if they produce matcha flavoured milk...

10 minutes ago, Vlagopus said:

@jellysundae If you can't make up your mind, why not use all 4 colours? ?

medium_preview.png

p.s. your Draik is lovely. I like Speckled too (except the Usul who looks like it's been splattered in blood), particularly Speckled Kau. Imagine if they produce matcha flavoured milk...

HAHAHA, that's nuts, and those wings are making my eyes go funny. ?

OH, I'd forgotten about the speckled Usul, I just don't understand why that looks the way it does. :huh:

The speckled Lenny is pretty epic, that's some lime-green polka-dots, right there‼

4.png

Hey, for the last few days Dress to Impress has been having issues with logging on. it keeps popping up that the website is under heavy load. I have not been able to send a submission because of this. Do you have any suggestions? 

16 hours ago, MegHidd said:

Hey, for the last few days Dress to Impress has been having issues with logging on. it keeps popping up that the website is under heavy load. I have not been able to send a submission because of this. Do you have any suggestions? 

Yes, I noticed that too. If customising still works without logging in, I suggest doing that, because you don't need an account to share a custom you made. :smile:

4 minutes ago, Nielo said:

Voting has started. :smile:

(I only put up the topic after I get back from work. After dinner. Sometimes after other things. Or right before bed, like today. ? )

I'm sorry, the contest says the 2nd so I misread it when I sent the message. I bet you could hear my brain burb all the way across the world! So sorry. Sleep well....

Thank you