NC Mall Blank Tomes!

Mouseykins

For your bravery entering Magon's portals, you will be awarded with special Blank Tomes. Inside these tomes are exclusive NC Mall items. For each tome you wish to read, you will need a Magic Lens available for 125NC until September 3, 2018.

mall_gif_magnifying_glass.gifmall_brightvalebook_violet.gifmall_bg_fallleaves.gif

Additional information can be found in our guide!

Blank Tomes NC Guide

31 minutes ago, LonelyHanakoKoi said:

Um my lutari just got turned Zombie. ? (was blue before) I'm a lil bit sad rn.

Is this a possible side effect or something? And can it go away? (I dont particularly like zombie overall)

Yeah it'll go away, seems nothing the portals do to your pet's permanent, just a bit of fun while this event's live.

1 hour ago, Kute said:

Again, thank you @jellysundae for showing me how to get free NC! 

Happy to help‼ ?

28 minutes ago, lokiswolf said:

Someone have a link?  i missed this...

I believe they just mean getting NC through Expellibox. On rare occasions if you're really lucky you can win NC with that.

Yep, that's what we're talking about. :nod_yes:

I generally play Expellibox twice a day, and around once or twice a year I'll land on the NC tube and got 150 for it. ?

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Yep, that's what we're talking about. :nod_yes:

I generally play Expellibox twice a day, and around once or twice a year I'll land on the NC tube and got 150 for it. ?

Twice a day? It always tells me to come back tomorrow if I've played so I've only been doing it once a day. Is it every 12 hours or so?

10 minutes ago, Duma said:

Twice a day? It always tells me to come back tomorrow if I've played so I've only been doing it once a day. Is it every 12 hours or so?

It's every 8 hours, so you could visit it 3 times a day if you really didn't like sleep much. :ph34r: