Lucky with the portals?

enitul

So, I've done 7 'trails' at the time of this post and my pet has only been affected twice. Is it just luck or do they just not give bad side effects in the first 3 days or something? ? Not that I want, them of course. XD

2 hours ago, Rayd1978 said:

I personally was also only affected twice.   Once with a loss of intelligence (276 down to 248) and once re-painted to a zombie... which I'm okay with.

My 2 affects were 2 HP points down and a sickness (which I cured asap). I hope I won't get any ones that are too bad. ?

My last portal jump made my Neopet sick... then went to the Apple Bobbing and was made sick again, then went to the Wheel of Misfortune and was made sick yet again, only to have it all wiped away by a trip to the healing springs... so, I guess good luck?

Mine has really been mixed... out of 8 I have three that are no effect, 2 decreases in stats, and 3 paint jobs... but they are all speckled. SPECKLED. It's not a bad color I guess and I'm sure it's some people's favorite (no judgement if it happens to be yours) but my Draik is normally FAERIE and now he looks like he has sad mutant measles or something. Thank goodness he'll go back to normal when this is over!

Experiment Log

Trial 8 The_Dragon_Collector had their intelligence reduced from 233 to 210. bpo_potion_prickly.gif
Trial 7 Your Pet The_Dragon_Collector is not affected! bvb_dandydecimalsys.gif mall_brightvalebook_green.gif
Trial 6 The_Dragon_Collector looks like they were just colored Speckled. bv_stryped.gif
Trial 5 Your Pet The_Dragon_Collector is not affected! bvb_honour_in_conduct.gif mall_brightvalebook_maroon.gif
Trial 4 The_Dragon_Collector looks like they were just colored Speckled. bv_fruit7.gif
Trial 3 Your Pet The_Dragon_Collector is not affected! magic_mote_ice.gif
Trial 2 The_Dragon_Collector looks like they were just colored Speckled. bvb_brightvale_architecture.gif
Trial 1 The_Dragon_Collector had their attack reduced from 179 to 161. bv_fruit7.gif mall_brightvalebook_violet.gif

When i first started i got 3 stat reductions and 7 days of not being affected at all! Finally, this morning my pet turned into a mutant! So relieved, now i can stop doing these every 6 hours to try to get the mutant color...haha.

1 hour ago, pxrxsxkx said:

When i first started i got 3 stat reductions and 7 days of not being affected at all! Finally, this morning my pet turned into a mutant! So relieved, now i can stop doing these every 6 hours to try to get the mutant color...haha.

You do realize the color won't stay? After the event everything will be undone.