Crazy Lucky

DesertRose

Recently, I have found myself in an enviable position. I have a free slot on my account, and I completed a FFQ.  I'm trying to figure out what species/color to get. I've looked around the Pound, but I didn't find anyone that grabbed my attention. I really want to stay away from Invisble pets. They're just not my thing.

If you had a vacancy and a complete FFQ, what would you do??

I'd get any avatars I could get through the FFQ. For example, when I got my first and so far only FFQ, I adopted a pink Buzz (for the pink avatar and Buzzin avatar) then used the FFQ to change the Buzz to Grey (for the Grey avatar). Though actually I would have done it the other way around if I could have (grey Buzz to pink Buzz), but it's fine. And I thought it was a bad move at first since I wasn't super fond of the Buzz species at first, but this little guy grew on me SO MUCH. Agggh he fits right in with my odd band family! I love it! Wouldn't have had it any other way-- though I really do kinda wish he was pink again, but it's all good. Quiggles still have my heart, but seriously... Buzz are cute too! NEVER thought I'd ever feel this way!
If you don't care about or already have avatars a FFQ could help you with, I'd personally go with... hm...

I've really wanted a Chocolate Quiggle for some time now. ;o; I wouldn't change my Quiggle, Wasy, from Island to chocolate, but I'd be tempted to make or adopt another Quiggle just so I could have a Chocolate Quiggle. I want a Strawberry Quiggle too, but that's not hard to achieve, so that's on the backburner. 
I'd also want a Maraquan Shoyru because turtles! ;o;; But I wouldn't want my Shoyru, Glooms, to be Maraquan. I actually kinda want her to be Strawberry though she's already red. Again, that's not hard to achieve so no FFQ for that. Though, again, I'd have to adopt or make another Shoyru for that.
I do want my Mynci to be Disco maybe.
I think realistically, it'd have to be a Chocolate Quiggle or a Maraquan Shoyru-- you can only get a Chocolate Quiggle from a FFQ or the Lab Ray so that's the priority, but if for some reason that can't happen, I'd go with a Maraquan Shoyru since the paint brush is so expensive.;;

Probs an exclusive colour, avatar colour, or something uber expensive/rare. If I was gonna dip them something rare, I'd take a random WN pound pet, dip them, and put them back for somebody else tbh.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my, that is a difficult choice. I do in fact have both spare room on my main account, and a FFQ waiting. I honestly haven`t been able to decide what to do with it! I am currently waiting for Eyrie Day (hoping for Chocolate, Wraith or Steampunk!!) but other than that I just don`t know.. I might get a Chocolate or Candy pet, but not sure which. :P