A PSA - Trudy has broken your avatar...

jellysundae

Seems that when you get the Trudy avatar it's making your current avatar revert to the default yellow one, nice little coding glitch there, isn't it!

So this is why people on your Neofriend list are all turning yellow, lol.

34 minutes ago, Kute said:

Ah so thats why you and everyone else on my neofriends list is rocking yellow LOL. I was like .  the heck is going on?!? Is there something I dont knw? ! haha. Thanks.

Mine's yellow too? But, but... I changed it for a different one... maybe I need to do it more emphatically. :ph34r:

:devil::axehead:

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, aleu1986 said:

I got the Trudy avatar last week, and although a new avatar is always fun, it was not amusing having to reset my 20 Neoboard Pens. ?

Oh wow, I didn't realise it did that, too ?

It's pretty weird that Trudy caused these things, maybe she's being passive-aggressive because she thinks we don't appreciate her enough. :ph34r:

On 9/3/2018 at 2:14 PM, Kute said:

Ah so thats why you and everyone else on my neofriends list is rocking yellow LOL. I was like .  the heck is going on?!? Is there something I dont knw? ! haha. Thanks.

I was really confused as well. A few of my neofriends have the default avatar too. I’m glad I saw this post because if I didn’t I would still be confused on what was going on.?

1 hour ago, Nielo said:

What makes it even more fun, is that it's apparently slightly glitched, in the sense that I just got the 100k and the avatar message again, which also meant my avvie reset itself to the yellow default again. XD

Oh no ? So we'll get that every 100k day until it gets fixed then, lol.

Maybe it will only need the one additional go-around, as people will undoubtedly yell about it on the boards.

Still not quite there but I've gathered on the HC that resetting your avvie post-Trudy doesn't make it reappear publically, only to you. 

I'm glad I only have one pen. 

Ohh, so this is why everyone's avvies started resetting on them. I was wondering what was going on seeing all these beautiful default yellow avvies ! 

Hopefully that glitch will get sorted out soon! At least we are still getting our 100k and more every month from Trudy ?

• 4 weeks later...

OH! Well that's a nice surprise, isn't it. ?

I'd totally not even thought of it until you posted in here, and then I realised that @Angeló has his korbat avatar as usual. GREAT that it looks like it's been fixed. :happydance:

☺️

9 hours ago, jellysundae said:

OH! Well that's a nice surprise, isn't it. ?

I'd totally not even thought of it until you posted in here, and then I realised that @Angeló has his korbat avatar as usual. GREAT that it looks like it's been fixed. :happydance:

☺️

how did you know I got my 100k today as well ? O_o 

even i wasn't keeping track

11 hours ago, Angeló said:

how did you know I got my 100k today as well ? O_o 

even i wasn't keeping track

Because you've mentioned before that we get it on the same day. ☺️

Though if I'm gonna be completely honest, my thought process when I said that was if I've got my 100k today, then so has absolutely everyone else on Neo. ?

37 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Because you've mentioned before that we get it on the same day. ☺️

Though if I'm gonna be completely honest, my thought process when I said that was if I've got my 100k today, then so has absolutely everyone else on Neo. ?

your memory is better than mine *touch wood*

i could've easily missed a day and started over :p thankfully i did not

im mentally drained , literally