Hiatus Return~

aaml

Hi! I'm Cat and I've been on and off playin neopets since hmm 2007? And I made a return this past July because of a friend and now it seems to have sunk its claws in me again (but thats a good thing). Hopefully I can be more consistent about things. Uh well this has been my introduction of sorts I guess?
Seems like there are plenty of people who've been frequent neopet users but who, like myself, have had long periods of absences which makes me feel better ?

Hello and welcome back!

I sometimes take year long breaks myself. So far I've been quite good for this year without break and I think having a community of people to chat with really helps staying active. Hopefully you stay and hang out with us ?

Hey and welcome back to Neopets, also welcome to our forum! Yeah, many long time players have taken breaks a few times, including myself. Life just happens sometimes. Like Kute, it made a lot of difference since I joined TDN. I think I've taken two breaks in the past 11 years, and those weren't breaks that I wanted to take. Just too much rl stuff happening/no access to pc and such.

Anyway, welcome again! I hope you'll find that neopets is too much fun to take breaks from and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Welcome back to Neopets! Breaks sometimes NEED to happen. Sometimes short breaks, sometimes long ones. Some of the breaks I've taken have been almost a year long, though I THINK I would tend to come back for the Advent Calendar in December. lol Can't beat free stuff. ?
And of course to check in with the guild, see how people were doing. That kind of thing. ? I haven't had an actual hiatus now though, in at least several years. lol XD There have been a LOT of changes. So hopefully looking through the content may feel like an adventure. ? I hope you enjoy your time back on Neopets. ^_^

Ah! Thank you everyone for the warm welcome and reassurance on hiatuses~ I'm still a little lost when it comes to this forum but hopefully I can stick around I've made myself a goal on neopets to try and help myself not leave for another couple years again hopefully that works!