Inventory Full at 45 Items?

DragonPhoenix

So for as long as I can remember, your inventory was considered "full" at 50 items. Obviously you could have more than 50 if you were collecting from dailies or unloading from your shop or SDB, but if you had 50 or more, you can't buy anything from other shops and you get this guy:

jubjub_yellow_baby.gif

Sorry, you can only carry a maximum of 50 items at one time!

He still says 50, but now I get this message when my inventory has 45 items in it. It's not like it makes a huge difference, it's just weird. I noticed this a while ago but just now thought to post about it. Anyone else ever encountered this?

By chance have you had premium recently and any unscratched premium scratchcards? I know those have been known to cause a few issues with inventory count. If that's not the case then I'd do as @Duma suggested and submit a ticket to TNT. Maybe it's on their end or they could direct you to why it's happening on your account if it isn't with everyone.

I've been having the same problem since the Altador Cup awarded the bobbleheads. I sent in a ticket and they confirmed there were ghost bobbleheads taking up inventory space and that they were working on it, but it's been over 2 months and it still hasn't been fixed unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, Steve said:

I've been having the same problem since the Altador Cup awarded the bobbleheads. I sent in a ticket and they confirmed there were ghost bobbleheads taking up inventory space and that they were working on it, but it's been over 2 months and it still hasn't been fixed unfortunately. 

Aah, I wondered that - shortly after I put my bobblehead in my SBD I had cause to visit the Toy Repair Shop and it showed a row of 5 bobbleheads that I didn't actually have. 

Now I feel compelled to fill my inventory just to see if it happens to me too. ? ?

*tries*

Yup!

image.png.d5787fa0fe4772fd97f71e2eb19112dd.png

I am HIGHLY amused by this, the coder's eponymous item messing things up is pretty ironic. ?

Hahahaha, well at least it's not just me. Thanks for brainstorming ideas everyone! I've never had premium so it's not scratchcards in this case, but it probably is ghost bobbleheads. Way to go TNT, now my inventory is haunted >_< I didn't even know that was possible. I went  to the broken toy shop just now and it doesn't show any phantom items, but I feel like mine has been messed up since around AC time as well and I did win the staff tourney bobbleheads 3 out of the 4 weeks, so that's probably it. 

59 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I am HIGHLY amused by this, the coder's eponymous item messing things up is pretty ironic. ?

It is pretty funny, in a "oh TNT what have you done now" kind of a way ? Is it Binary_supagoo you're referring to here? Just found out yesterday that he is the reason the new Rubbish Dump avatar is glitched, it seems fitting to know that he is also haunting my inventory. That guy is causing all kinds of headaches lol.

52 minutes ago, DragonPhoenix said:

It is pretty funny, in a "oh TNT what have you done now" kind of a way ? Is it Binary_supagoo you're referring to here? Just found out yesterday that he is the reason the new Rubbish Dump avatar is glitched, it seems fitting to know that he is also haunting my inventory. That guy is causing all kinds of headaches lol.

Yep, that's the guy, yeah I read Hardtotame saying he'd disabled the Rubbish Dump avatar without telling anyone. :axehead:

She had no qualms about laying the blame firmly on his door-step, did she. ?

44 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Yep, that's the guy, yeah I read Hardtotame saying he'd disabled the Rubbish Dump avatar without telling anyone. :axehead:

She had no qualms about laying the blame firmly on his door-step, did she. ?

Yes! I was so confused when I read that post from Hardtotame... I kept rereading it because I couldn't decide if she meant that he had disabled the avatar because there was something wrong with it that he wanted fixed, or if he did it so that the programmer would have to do something else that he wanted done before it could be turned back on! I want to assume the first scenario, but the way it was worded kind of made me wonder if he wasn't just being a jerk and breaking things! Makes you wonder what it's really like in the Neo offices, with them going around sabotaging each other's work and not communicating when things are broken. No wonder it takes so long to fix things ?

(I kind of love that she was so unapologetic about tossing him under the bus though, makes me think maybe this isn't the first time he's done something like this!)

3 hours ago, DragonPhoenix said:

(I kind of love that she was so unapologetic about tossing him under the bus though, makes me think maybe this isn't the first time he's done something like this!)

HAHAHAHA, YES‼ I was quite surprised at her naming names as she's usually the epitome of diplomacy isn't she, but maybe it's as you say and she's tired of covering for him. Yay for office politics. :lmaosmiley:

Speaking of... seeing as she's part of the Indian team, and he's in the US isn't he? so I'm quite sure they'll all think the other team's made up of complete incompetents anyway, because that's how things tend to work, isn't it. ?