Enter The Runway: Special Edition #2!

Nielo

It's time for another Special Edition of the Runway! :D:rock:

Ian also has 3 Keychains from Overpowered to give away, so we get to do another awesome round with really cool prizes for the three winners!

This means that, like last time, I'll make sure there won't be any ties.
Once again, you'll have two weeks to enter, and two weeks to vote. The regular rules apply: you can find them right here.
(And yes, I always check all the votes for each entry, to make sure people haven't asked their friends/family members to make accounts just to vote for them. I haven't seen it on here since I started running this contest, so I don't think it'll be an issue, but just in case: if I see a lot of accounts made in the past week(s) vote (mainly) for you, I'm going to look into it and you risk being disqualified.)

Special theme: Gold, Silver, Bronze
Description: Dress up a Gold, Silver or Clay* pet using (mostly) Gold, Silver or Bronze items. You're allowed to use items which include other colours, but try to make sure the vast majority of the items you use are gold, silver or bronze(ish). To help with finding items, I made list on DTI. A lot of the items on it will be obvious (for instance all the ones with 'gold' in the name), but considering the lack of bronze items, I thought it might help to show you some items that could pass for bronze. I did also include some items that include some other colours, or which kinda resemble other colours (like yellow), but I tried to stay away from items with 'yellow' or 'grey' in their name, as those are obviously not meant to pass for gold or silver. I'm sure this list is incomplete, so don't feel obligated to only use items which are on there. As long as most of your custom is gold, silver and/or bronze, it's fine. :smile: (I personally think 'rose gold' is more pink than gold, so I didn't include those items in the list, and suggest not using them, but if you disagree with that, please post it in this thread, so I can see if many people feel that way.)
Entering period: Saturday, September 8 - Friday, September 21
Voting period: Saturday, September 22 - Friday, October 5

*Because there is no Bronze pet colour. ?

As always, let me know if you have any questions! :smile:

6 hours ago, preposter_ said:

Does your pet color dictate your costume? Can a gold pet wear bronze and silver?

I would like to know this too! It will work either way but before I start making one this is a nice detail to know.

8 hours ago, preposter_ said:

Does your pet color dictate your costume? Can a gold pet wear bronze and silver?

1 hour ago, Duma said:

I would like to know this too! It will work either way but before I start making one this is a nice detail to know.

Oh, sorry if that wasn't clear! Your chosen pet colour does not dictate which colours you can use on the rest of the custom! So yes, a gold pet can wear bronze and silver. You can use all three colours in your custom, or just go with one, as long as you use as few other colours as possible. But you can use these 3 colours in whatever combination you'd like. :smile: 

I read the rules for entering and would like some clarification, Does this have to be one of your actual Neopets you're entering, or are you able to "start from scratch" and make one. For example I don't have any pets that are gold, silver, bronze, so would i not be able to enter or would i be able to just start from scratch?

1 hour ago, x_brighid_x said:

I read the rules for entering and would like some clarification, Does this have to be one of your actual Neopets you're entering, or are you able to "start from scratch" and make one. For example I don't have any pets that are gold, silver, bronze, so would i not be able to enter or would i be able to just start from scratch?

You can start from scratch. You can use any neopet you want! All you need to do for the contest is follow the theme, other than that you can use whatever and whoever you want.

23 hours ago, Duma said:

You can start from scratch. You can use any neopet you want! All you need to do for the contest is follow the theme, other than that you can use whatever and whoever you want.

oh great thank you!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.