Vote for Obelisk War! Round 142!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 142nd round?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 142nd round?

• Seekers
    • Order of the Red Erisim
    • The Sway

Let me know what avatar you still need and I'll join that one.

And even though last few times Oxbridge's prediction was wrong I'm still going to post it:

Obelisk Team Last Win Win % Prediction
The Order 3 rounds ago 29% 14%
Seekers 9 rounds ago 39% 46%
The Sway 4 rounds ago 56% 40%

46 minutes ago, Duma said:

And even though last few times Oxbridge's prediction was wrong I'm still going to post it:

Obelisk Team Last Win Win % Prediction
The Order 3 rounds ago 29% 14%
Seekers 9 rounds ago 39% 46%
The Sway 4 rounds ago 56% 40%

Going by the last result, does this prediction mean we should be going for Order this time around?!

?

11 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

What I'd really like to see is the percentage of Oxbridge's correct predictions.

HA, yes, that would be VERY enlightening, wouldn't it!

I see Seekers is an option again, and I'm keen to be able to use the Book Smarts boon again, and in the process net myself the HT-Richer avatar. Seeing as 10 people on here have already chosen them I'll probably add myself to that count.

image.png.5134940fbe19f292db535ad41d3aaaf2.png Has @jellysundae chosen  The Seekers (where they think their intellect reigns supreme) over The Order of Red Erism (where arrogance reigns supreme) and The Sway (where wealth and power reigns supreme) ?????

Just a NOTE: I put my side account on The Sway last Round , which they won & it had the "Book Smarts" Boon which I used to get all of those ALPs from 100's IQ to 290-300's IQ.  

It almost seems like since Sway won last time & Seekers are running High for favorite, that would make JS have the Order win just for spite. hissi_laughing.gif

Well, this seems dicey square_blumaroodice.gif I TOO, will check back later tonight to see if the Seekers is really for THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE  image.png.4a105debd99b3040f591b17741973db4.png s! :lmaosmiley:  

4 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Has @jellysundae chosen  The Seekers (where they think their intellect reigns supreme)

I haven't as yet, but I probably will. :nod_yes: Yeah Seekers are a bit elitist, aren't they, lol.

9 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I haven't as yet, but I probably will.

So it's official then...1

6 hours ago, Kute said:

Since everyone seems to need Seekers I'm going with that.  ? Good luck! 

Another vote for Seekers...2

7 hours ago, emily_speck_15 said:

I need seekers and have the other avies so am going with them

And a definite need for the Avatar...3...Good enough for me!  meridell_quiggle_run.gif lisha_run.gif (Me trying to catch up to The Fellowship of the Buns!) jeran_a_run.gif

Ok @Scoobert_Doo we need you too! Don't forget! :snitch: Good Luck everyone!    Fight! Win! Show them who you are!~ Edna Mole, Incredibles 1   Image result for incredibles 1

9 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

I go where the Buns go! *Wait...that could be taken the wrong way!*

Scoobert the bakery stalker :ph34r: a noble quest if you ask me, keep up the good work. ?

YES‼  :happydance:

Right, time to get some reading done!

:nerd:book.gif

Ok, 100 books to read, intelligence currently at 1106 (+3 already gained from reading the Grimoire of Prosperity that I'd put to one side for this day)

watch this space...

So out of 100 there was about 6 he'd read already, and there's 14 that are getting the :hmmph: treatment. I'm going to see how many of those are older and can use the language change work-around now. :ph34r:

Lol, not many, and in case you were wondering, this is how to say that is, like, such a boring book in Dutch...

Nou, het zou wel helpen als er wat woorden waren om te lezen!!!

Is it accurate, @Nielo? It looks too long, and he's said another refusing phrase now...

Dat is zeg maar, zo'n saai boek, weet je wel. That looks a lot more like the standard refusal, let's see what Google has to say...

HA, first phrase is -

Well, it would help if there were some words to read !!!

Judgey, much! ? That reaction was to this one. Mastering Disguises boo_advc17_disguise_master.gif

6 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Lol, not many, and in case you were wondering, this is how to say that is, like, such a boring book in Dutch...

Nou, het zou wel helpen als er wat woorden waren om te lezen!!!

Is it accurate, @Nielo? It looks too long, and he's said another refusing phrase now...

Dat is zeg maar, zo'n saai boek, weet je wel. That looks a lot more like the standard refusal, let's see what Google has to say...

HA, first phrase is -

Well, it would help if there were some words to read !!!

Judgey, much! ? That reaction was to this one. Mastering Disguises boo_advc17_disguise_master.gif

Lol! I remember usually getting the normal one (the second one you got) back when Neopets still supported Dutch and would automatically set my language to Dutch. (Fun fact, it'll still do that on devices I've never played Neopets on, and occasionally it'll take a while to make sure the English language setting sticks.) I vaguely remember occasionally getting the other one, but I'd all but forgotten it, so thanks for reminding me of how rude the pets can be in Dutch. (We (the Dutch) do have a reputation of being rather... direct. :P )

10 minutes ago, Nielo said:

so thanks for reminding me of how rude the pets can be in Dutch. (We (the Dutch) do have a reputation of being rather... direct. :P

?

He also said the same in Portuguese about one of the books, they finally read that particular one in German, lol.

I've ended up with only 3 that are unreadable, put those into my gallery as I've nowhere else to put them to keep them separate from others.

Intelligence boost from 1106 to 1374 so 268 gained from approx. 91 books. ?