Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Nielo

Enter The Runway #64!

If you're new to the contest, or simply want a reminder of the rules, they can be found right here.

Current theme: The Great Outdoors
Description: Dress up any pet for an outdoor activity, e.g: swimming, fishing, camping, etc.
Entering period: Monday, September 10 - Sunday, September 16
Voting period: Monday, September 17 - Sunday, September 23

Let me know if you have any questions, and I'm always open to theme suggestions as well! :smile:

Be sure to check out our second Special Edition of The Runway as well!

59 minutes ago, aleu1986 said:

This is my first time entering, I am excited!

It's good fun 😁 I might wander mindlessly through DTI for a while and see what inspiration happens, of course I could be supremely lazy and enter my active pet because I do LOVE his current look, and he IS outside, but I feel that's a bit of a cop out. Might be judging myself illogically there, really, but it is how I feel, so I'd better get busy creating a different outdoor look. 😖

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

It's good fun 😁 I might wander mindlessly through DTI for a while and see what inspiration happens, of course I could be supremely lazy and enter my active pet because I do LOVE his current look, and he IS outside, but I feel that's a bit of a cop out. Might be judging myself illogically there, really, but it is how I feel, so I'd better get busy creating a different outdoor look. 😖

Honestly, I based my entry on a look that I had previously created for one of my pets (this was a long time ago, her species and colour are different now). Maybe you could base your entry on your pets current look, but make some subtle changes? 🙂 Good luck!

Well I'm FINALLY getting myself together to do an entry...

Leaving my Runway entry to the last minute, MY kind of livin' dangerously 😎

😅

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Well I'm FINALLY getting myself together to do an entry...

Leaving my Runway entry to the last minute, MY kind of livin' dangerously 😎

😅

It`s great that you have entered, good luck! :D