Enter The Runway #64!

Nielo

If you're new to the contest, or simply want a reminder of the rules, they can be found right here.

Current theme: The Great Outdoors
Description: Dress up any pet for an outdoor activity, e.g: swimming, fishing, camping, etc.
Entering period: Monday, September 10 - Sunday, September 16
Voting period: Monday, September 17 - Sunday, September 23

Let me know if you have any questions, and I'm always open to theme suggestions as well! :smile:

Be sure to check out our second Special Edition of The Runway as well!

59 minutes ago, aleu1986 said:

This is my first time entering, I am excited!

It's good fun ? I might wander mindlessly through DTI for a while and see what inspiration happens, of course I could be supremely lazy and enter my active pet because I do LOVE his current look, and he IS outside, but I feel that's a bit of a cop out. Might be judging myself illogically there, really, but it is how I feel, so I'd better get busy creating a different outdoor look. ?

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

It's good fun ? I might wander mindlessly through DTI for a while and see what inspiration happens, of course I could be supremely lazy and enter my active pet because I do LOVE his current look, and he IS outside, but I feel that's a bit of a cop out. Might be judging myself illogically there, really, but it is how I feel, so I'd better get busy creating a different outdoor look. ?

Honestly, I based my entry on a look that I had previously created for one of my pets (this was a long time ago, her species and colour are different now). Maybe you could base your entry on your pets current look, but make some subtle changes? ? Good luck!