[GIVEAWAY]Cloud Paint Brush Paint Brush Giveaway Lottery!!!!

I_do_giveaways

12 hours ago, I_do_giveaways said:

[GIVEAWAY]Cloud Paint Brush Paint Brush Giveaway Lottery!!!!

Pick a number from 1-100 and leave it in a comment.

*the first 10 person to leave comments are allowed to pick 2 numbers

when over 50 people has picked their number, I'll use a random number generator to generate the winner.

Your very generous! Good luck to everyone that picks a number!!

Giveaway's and lotteries are against Neopets rules (see below) so participating is at your own risk!

Respect The Community: Remember, many different people enjoy playing on Neopets. In order that everyone continues to enjoy Neopets, it is important that everything you post or send through Neopets is family friendly. That means you should not attempt to post any of the following:

• profanity, obscenities ("swear words") or sexual content (express or implied).
  • attacks, comments, or opinions about other people or things that slander, defame, threaten, insult or harass another person.
  • information that might identify another player
  • requests for player passwords (including offers to take care of another's account).
  • romance role playing.
  • "spamming" (repeatedly posting the same message) or "party boards".
  • gangs, gang-slang, or the promotion of gangs.
  • promotions offering prizes of any sort (including contests, raffles, lotteries, chain letters or any kind of giveaway).
  • "cheats" or "hacks", or information or links to sites claiming to have these
  • other information that we deem, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate for this site.

Edited by Duma

• Duma locked this topic
  • Duma unlocked this topic