Hello everyone!

aleu1986

Hi everyone, I`m new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I`m known as Aleu on Neopets due to my username (I chose the same one here for convenience). I am a 32 year old woman from Norway, started playing Neopets when I was 19. On Neo I like to casually play games, customize my pets, collect Illusen and Earth Faerie items, and I also have some petpages that I manage. I try to write a bit for the Neopian Times, and I love to chat on the Charter boards. (Premium boards).
I look forward to chatting here on the forum, and entering the runway contests! ? Feel free to ask me any questions if you`re curious and want to know more about me. Nice meeting you all!

It's nice to meet you Aleu! I hope you enjoy your time here. 

My name is Lexi, but on neo and here i'm known as burntpastryies. I see that you like books, cats and Disney which brings me to, What's your favorite Disney movie? and, Who's one of your favorite authors to read?

Hi Lexi, it`s nice to meet you too! ?
If I could only pick one Disney movie, I`d say The Lion King. Other huge favourites include Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Bambi - and many more, hehe.
I am currently eagerly awaiting the newest release of author M. J. Arlidge, he writes a series of crime books, the Helen Grace series. They are brilliant! I have read many of Jaqueline Wilson`s books, as my first language is not English, they provide good practice as well as being cleverly written. I also enjoy the Warriors series by Erin Hunter, though I am currently on a break from that.

Hi and welcome! I’m new to the forums as well. My Neopets username is sweet_serenity99

I like to collect things as well on Neopets. Right now I’m collecting plushies but I plan to collect other things as well.

I hope you enjoy it here.

On 9/12/2018 at 3:58 PM, aleu1986 said:

Hi Lexi, it`s nice to meet you too! ?
If I could only pick one Disney movie, I`d say The Lion King. Other huge favourites include Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Bambi - and many more, hehe.
I am currently eagerly awaiting the newest release of author M. J. Arlidge, he writes a series of crime books, the Helen Grace series. They are brilliant! I have read many of Jaqueline Wilson`s books, as my first language is not English, they provide good practice as well as being cleverly written. I also enjoy the Warriors series by Erin Hunter, though I am currently on a break from that.

I had a feeling you were going to say that it was the Lion King based on your profile picture. ? My Personal favorite is Beauty and The Beast, however, I do really enjoy all the other ones you mentioned. :) 

I've never heard of that author. I'm going to have to look into those! I just finished the Percy Jackson Series and now I'm going to finally start the Divergent series like my family has been telling me to read for years now lol.

On 9/15/2018 at 5:35 AM, SweetSerenity99 said:

Hi and welcome! I’m new to the forums as well. My Neopets username is sweet_serenity99

I like to collect things as well on Neopets. Right now I’m collecting plushies but I plan to collect other things as well.

I hope you enjoy it here.

Hi, welcome to you too! ? Good luck with your plushie collection! I hope you too will enjoy the forums and have fun here.

@burntpastryies - I have heard of the Percy Jackson series, but not read it. As for Divergent, I have seen two of the films, mostly because my friend dragged me along, haha. Hope you`re enjoying the series so far!