Hi guys, I’m new!

SweetSerenity99

Since I’ve recently made an account here. I thought I should make an introduction post.

My name is Courtney and I really like these forums. I usually find answers to the questions I have about Neopets and there seems to be a lot of nice people on here and since I browse this site often I thought I should make an account!

I like video games, reading, art, anime, animals, science, etc. How about you guys? Like I said in my bio, I’m not good at making introductions and I apologize if I messed up my intro somehow. 

Hi and welcome to the forums Courtney! I'm glad to see we've been helping you without realizing ? Oh, and you didn't mess up anything your introduction is just fine! I hope you'll be having a great time with us from now on as well.

Thank you! I’m have a good time so far. I also really like that there’s an avatar lending program here as well. I hope I can talk to a lot of people on here and make more friends.

Hi Courtney! My name is Lexi.

I really like photography, reading, Disney, and sour candy. I do the ocasional video games as well but I mostly play the Lego ones lol. What kind of video games and books do you enjoy? I really hope you enjoy your stay here. Everyone I've met here has been super friendly and nice. 

3 hours ago, burntpastryies said:

Hi Courtney! My name is Lexi.

I really like photography, reading, Disney, and sour candy. I do the ocasional video games as well but I mostly play the Lego ones lol. What kind of video games and books do you enjoy? I really hope you enjoy your stay here. Everyone I've met here has been super friendly and nice. 

I love photography as well. I love looking at beautiful photography. I enjoy Disney as well. 

I don’t have a specific genre of video games I play, I just try ones that interest me. I’m also collecting video games as well. Some of the games and series I like are; Silent Hill 2 & 3, Pokemon, Sonic, Borderlands, Legend of Zelda, Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, Fallout, Bioshock, Harvest Moon FOMT, Mario, etc.

Like with video games, I don’t have a specific genre I will only read. I like to read different genres of books. The last book I’ve read is Hour of the Bees which is a really good book in my opinion. What books do you like?

It’s nice to see a super friendly community. It makes you feel at home and safe. You don’t have to worry about people being really rude in a friendly community. You know? It’s awesome.?

Thought I would reply to your introduction topic as well! ? Hello and welcome! Hope you`re enjoying the forum so far.
I see in your opening post that you like animals. What are your favourite animals? Do you have any pets?
I have 4 cats, and adore all felines. (My very first Neopet was a Kougra, lol). Some of my favourite animals include wolves, horses, pandas, dolphins and racoons. I`m really into furry, cute animals, hehe.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2018 at 11:06 PM, supurtayy said:

Hello hello! I'm also new!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

Hi! I hope you have been enjoying the forums so far. I know I have!

On 9/16/2018 at 10:26 AM, emily_speck_15 said:

Welcome! The avatar lending program is really great!   Also once you have been here a bit, I suggest the pet lending program as well! If you have any questions let me know.  

Awesome! I know 100% that the people in the avatar lending program and pet lending program are trustworthy and I’m glad for that. If I have any questions about it, I will let you know. I hope your day has been going well.

On 9/16/2018 at 10:42 AM, aleu1986 said:

Thought I would reply to your introduction topic as well! ? Hello and welcome! Hope you`re enjoying the forum so far.
I see in your opening post that you like animals. What are your favourite animals? Do you have any pets?
I have 4 cats, and adore all felines. (My very first Neopet was a Kougra, lol). Some of my favourite animals include wolves, horses, pandas, dolphins and racoons. I`m really into furry, cute animals, hehe.

That’s very nice of you. I can’t really pick a favorite because I like a ton of different animals. I have 7 cockatiels (3 are babies and we will be giving one away as a gift to a nice lady), 3 ferrets, and one mini pig. I love them all and they are all adorable. Cats are awesome! I wish I could have a cat, but right now doesn’t seem like a good time, since we have a lot of birds at the moment. I like all the animals you’ve meantioned. There’s so many different types of animals in the world and I love to learn about them. I hope you’re having a good day as well.

I hope you all are having a good day so far.