What’s Your Favorite Type of Faerie?

SweetSerenity99

This question is hard for me to answer because I like them all. I guess if I had to pick a favorite or two, I would pick the Dark Faerie and Water Faerie for now.

how about you?

Oooo, hard choice... sorta depends on the situation; are we talking just looks, or story, or over all, or what?   I do like the Dark Faerie over all, but the Grey Faerie's tale catches my attention.

The Darkest Faerie for me. She is just so pretty! Next in line is the Space faerie. Don't know why exactly but I just love them, always have.

13 hours ago, Rayd1978 said:

Oooo, hard choice... sorta depends on the situation; are we talking just looks, or story, or over all, or what?   I do like the Dark Faerie over all, but the Grey Faerie's tale catches my attention.

I didn’t even take into consideration story. I need to read up on the faeries’ stories since I don’t know much about them. Maybe my opinion will change if I do some research on all the faeries.

10 hours ago, Kute said:

I like Illusen for sure. I love the earth vibes and the red hair. 

I really like her too! Her character design is awesome.

5 hours ago, Duma said:

The Darkest Faerie for me. She is just so pretty! Next in line is the Space faerie. Don't know why exactly but I just love them, always have.

Good choices. I can’t remember 100% what The Darkest Faerie looks like, but I remember liking her. I also like the Space Faerie’s design as well!

3 hours ago, aleu1986 said:

My favourite faerie has always been Illusen, and Earth Faeries in general, such as Ilere. ? I like Water Faeries too, because they`re like mermaids, but Earth Faeries have a special place in my heart. ?

That’s awesome! To me, all the faeries have good character designs. Illusen cool, when I was younger, I used to have my computer background of her. ?