New to TDN!

supurtayy

Hello! I'm Tal! I've been playing Neopets since about 2006. I've had my current account supurtayy since 2009. 

My favourite kind of neopet is the Aisha.

I live in Australia, i'm a law graduate and I have 4 cats. 

My favourite music/bands are KMFDM, New Order, Gorillaz, Bring me the Horizon, The Amity Affliction, Joy Division, The Smiths, Hollywood Undead, Daft Punk, The Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Disturbed, Korn, Saosin, Morrissey, The Prodigy, The Cure, The Pet Shop Boys, Depeche Mode, DJ S3rl, No Doubt, In this moment, Escape the Fate, Tyler the creator, Lana Del Rey, Iggy Pop, David Bowie, A$AP Ferg, Lil Peep, Rihanna, Pvris, Trey Songz, The Pretty Reckless, B.O.B, Hilltop Hoods, Hermitude, Mayday Parade, My Chemical Romance, Lil Wayne, Snoop Dogg, Dr Dre, 30h!3, Happy Hardcore.

I love Madoka Magica, Hetalia: Axis Powers, Death Note, Tokyo Ghoul, Sanrio Boys and Mew Mew Power. My favourite movie is Kill Bill. Kuromi and My Melody are my spirit animals. I love Sanrio!

I'd really love to meet some other players!

Hello and welcome Tal! Glad to see another veteran join our little family :D And I can see you're a cat lover which is awesome. I hadn't heard of Kuromi and My Melody but I looked them up and I got to say that I love how Kuromi looks.

Hi, welcome! ? I`m new to the forum as well. I have 4 cats, just like you! *high five* lol Are they common housecats, or a special breed?
Three of mine are ordinary house cats, one is a Norwegian Forest Cat. All of them are strays/rescues.
I love Sanrio too! I am a huge Hello Kitty fan, and I also love My Melody. Such cuteness! ❤️

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Tal and Welcome! Glad to see you've been playing for a while too!

TDN is a great site that I personally find very helpful! I am sure that you will find everything you need here! I am new to the forums too!

Edited by thefishie
misread previous post!

Welcome Tal! Glad to have you with us on the forums :D I will forever love the old BMTH stuff but I havent listened to any new stuff in while! 

4 cats sounds amazing! My boyfriend has one cat but he is half Maine Coon and I love all of him even though I am allergic to cats lol. What kind of cats do you have?