Happy Poogle Day!

hrtbrk

No Chocolate Poogle this year.. ? Oh well. Woodland is really cute! Not sure what tree/bush it is based on, though. Like @jellysundae said, the afro/bush/hair is funny and gives the Woodland Poogle a unique look. Love the texture and detail on the body and face! The flowers are a nice touch as well. Lastly, I do wish the eyes had been a different colour, like brown.

I have mixed feelings on this one, I like it and yet I find it "meh"... Maybe, despite the nice idea, too obvious, too little details? Too "childlike" drawing? Idk, just not suiting me that much, neither the color nor the dress

2 hours ago, Vlagopus said:

The hair looks a bit like a broccoli *giggles*

HAHAHA, yes, it does. ?

*stalks Poogle with some cheese sauce*

:ph34r:

So what about the mysterious Origami Poogle that has since vanished...

4.png

Available at the Pool, then deactivated, I wonder what all that's about!

3 hours ago, Nielo said:

Am I the only one who's terrified by the face of that Origami Poogle? It reminds me of something, and although I can't recall of what, I know it isn't good. XD

It's a bit unnerving, I've got to say. I think because of the planes and angles on the face it makes me think of things like horror films when some monster's head is materialising out of the brickwork of a wall or something.

Or... or ... Terminator 2 where this guy

3033.jpg?width=300&quality=85&auto=forma

rises up out of the tiled floor he's camouflaged himself into...

Yep, that Poogle's about to produce a big metal spear out of its paw and impale me to the wall... ?