Faerie Festival

Rayd1978

Got a Kaia quest again today, I have kept a Pink Bag and a Romantic Music Track in my inventory to bait her ?

Great, you're a big help. Thanks for everything!

Here, you can keep this item instead. It's one of my favorites, but I'd like you to have it as a token of my appreciation.
mall_fg_peeekaboo_petpet.gif
Peekaboo Foreground

Successfully lured Kaia today, got the cobbled pathway background from her so mixed feelings about that as you know I said before about how it makes your pet look like a giant, but it IS very pretty.

I'm going to try it with my Draik, maybe it's because she's flying that she doesn't seem to look as big. It could well be because she's not a li'l chubbo like my Kacheek is, too. Also that she doesn't have a MASSIVE head like he does. ?

medium_preview.png    medium_preview.png

Even with the framing items he still looks too big for the street, Miss. Gen definitely fits it better.

I used the sparkling crimson slippers that I'd nabbed from the Money Tree for this time around, I think it'll be the pastel blue bow next! I wonder if you need to have the pink bag too before Kaia will visit you, or if it's just coincidence that I bought one yesterday and got a quest from her today...

Was able to use my last pink bag today, I gave Kaia a Snowflake Headband :P

Great, you're a big help. Thanks for everything!

Here, you can keep this item instead. It's one of my favorites, but I'd like you to have it as a token of my appreciation.
mall_bg_farmhouse.gif
Farmhouse Background

I'm using that Scorchio-only dress that was in the NetDragon giftbag as my lure now. :ph34r: Congrats on getting that background, that's a very nice one. ?

EDIT

Wednesday 31st ?

One unwanted dress got rid of, one desired background gained. :happydance:

Thank you!I knew you'd help me out! Now I can get back to work.

mall_bg_enchanted_land.gif
Enchanted Land Background

• 1 month later...

Well, it has been awhile since there were any posts in this thread. I have got 8 quests from Kaia. The last to quests, 1 today and 1 last week, I have been shown a drop down menu under the item she is asking for. It shows all of the NC items I have in my inventory and gives me the choice of choosing the item I want to give her. Has this happened to anyone else?

17 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

Well, it has been awhile since there were any posts in this thread. I have got 8 quests from Kaia. The last to quests, 1 today and 1 last week, I have been shown a drop down menu under the item she is asking for. It shows all of the NC items I have in my inventory and gives me the choice of choosing the item I want to give her. Has this happened to anyone else?

The drop down showed up when she visited me, yep. There was only 1 item to choose from, but it was in a down down, lol.

I'm pretty sure that the issue you had with her the first time around was teething problems with her quests.