Vote for Obelisk War! Round 143!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 143rd round?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 143rd round?

• Brute Squad
    • Thieves Guild
    • The Sway

I also need Brute Squad or Thieves, so I'll be join whichever the majority needs between those two.

Just had to write myself a post-it to remind myself to come back and check this page BEFORE the window closes to join a faction. Last time I was all "ooh I need two of the three choices, lets wait and see more votes" and then totally spaced it off until the day the battles actually started. Several Neo-inappropriate words were spoken >_<

I'll go for Brutes too then, those bullies need some Bun Squad action coming their way! ?:medieval:

@lokiswolf I wonder if my work-around that I use for Fashion Fever will work for you in this situation... I right-click on the game and once the little settings pop-up is there I find I can then click on the send score button that isn't working otherwise.

Might work for you? Though I'm not sure where you'd want to right-click on the Factions page to get it to work, worth a try though?

Just tried right-clicking on the join buttons and it's a different little window that pops up; bookmarking etc. but one does appear so it might help, good luck. ?

16 hours ago, lokiswolf said:

I would love to join a faction,, but all of these flash issues wont let me.  I have tried in 3 browsers.  No luck selecting.  I can get to the menu, but it wont let me pick one... sigh

Are you on a Windows PC? If so, you can try Internet Explorer 11, or install an extension like "IE Tab" for Chrome. "IE Tab" allowed me to pick a faction. I know both seem a bit backward, but if it works...

I had to do that to pick a faction. If you have a mobile device, you could try the Puffin browser. If on a Mac, sorry, but I don't have any ideas, as I don't own a Mac. It doesn't make sense, as the Obelisk page isn't Flash based.

On 9/24/2018 at 11:09 AM, Kute said:

Okay I'll help since everyone needs Brute ? . Good luck all. 

I count this as 1 Vote for Buns to join Brutes....

On 9/24/2018 at 11:24 AM, jellysundae said:

I'll go for Brutes too then, those bullies need some Bun Squad action coming their way! ?:medieval:

I count this as 2 Votes for Buns to join Brutes...

22 hours ago, lojoco49 said:

Brutes for me - it's the last avatar I need out of the 6, so fingers crossed!!

3 Votes for Buns to join Brutes...

10 hours ago, phoenixgal said:

Alrighty, so it's Brutes then! Good luck everyone! :medieval::medieval::medieval: 

What? 4 Votes for Buns to join Brutes...

10 hours ago, aleu1986 said:

I was going to join Sway because of their boons, but after reading the thread I changed my mind - I can go with Brutes since people need that avatar. Good luck everyone!

Hhhhmmmm, 5 Votes for Buns to join Brutes!

9 hours ago, Duma said:

Brutes it is! Let's get that avatar for the needy ones! I don't mean needy but I mean the people that still need it ofcourse.

I agree @Duma, BRUTES IT IS! Of course you meant needy for the avatar/theme background and not down & out needy. :laughingsmiley:

image.png.a9cc4be624f4f55b4c3fb96427672800.png WE SAY: The Brute Squad (where brawn or strength reigns supreme)

:medieval:To arms, legs, and buns! We BATTLE OUR image.png.35139f6ed9c2f2095661a5ed0435adf3.png  image.png.c9d8db7d102ccde013c55a61800bf505.png OFF!!!! It is to be the "Fellowship of the Buns", with all of the LOTR references! 

On 9/24/2018 at 11:12 PM, Scoobert_Doo said:

Are you on a Windows PC? If so, you can try Internet Explorer 11, or install an extension like "IE Tab" for Chrome. "IE Tab" allowed me to pick a faction. I know both seem a bit backward, but if it works...

ie tab worked thank you!

On 9/26/2018 at 2:03 AM, Duma said:

Brutes it is! Let's get that avatar for the needy ones! I don't mean needy but I mean the people that still need it ofcourse.

Something Has Happened!
brutes_syg48s.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Brute Squad' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Now I have all 6 - no longer needy :D

BRUTES ACTUALLY WON‼?‼

*faints theatrically*

Now then, which of these totally rubbish boons do I pick THIS time... :lmaosmiley:

There appears to be a lull in the fighting. This might be a good time to get a bit of training done before the different factions get restless again...

i did all my 10 battles . but i didn't get a result !!

5 hours ago, Angeló said:

There appears to be a lull in the fighting. This might be a good time to get a bit of training done before the different factions get restless again...

i did all my 10 battles . but i didn't get a result !!

Same... what the heck? ?  Thats a total bummer.