Enter The Runway #65!

Nielo

If you're new to the contest, or simply want a reminder of the rules, they can be found right here.

I also just want to remind everyone that taking a screenshot of your entry (or asking me to make one) is always okay; some items just look a little weird in the still image DTI provides.

Current theme: Outer Space!
Description: Anything related to space, aliens, exploring planets, being on a spaceship/space station, etc.
Entering period: Monday, September 24 - Sunday, September 30
Voting period: Monday, October 1 - Sunday, October 7

Let me know if you have any questions, and I'm always open to theme suggestions as well! :smile:

I did had to enable/allow flash again but even then I still had problems with the sharing links. The picture just won't show up. Last round was the same problem but DTI did fix it then. Too bad the fix didn't last.

8 hours ago, x_brighid_x said:

it's just not loading things for me or logging me in properly on the site eep

You can also make outfits & share them without logging in. What else isn't working for you? I just checked the site, but items/pets are loading fine for me.

4 hours ago, Angeló said:

yes , the image link is not working 

i alerted @Nielo

Yeah, it's weird, they fixed it nearly 2 weeks ago. I could e-mail them again to alert them the issue is back, but for now, as long as the animations link is still working, I'll just take screenshots of all the entries.

I've found that sharing isn't working on DTI, it just sits there on generating, for ever, it's been like that for days now, is anyone else having this problem?

Have I just basically repeated what @Angeló said... I have, haven't I. facepalm.gif

1 minute ago, jellysundae said:

I've found that sharing isn't working on DTI, it just sits there on generating, for ever, it's been like that for days now, is anyone else having this problem?

Is it just generating the image, or is it not showing the links either? Because yes, the eternally generating image is related to the images not showing up when using the links meant to share the images.

The good news is, I already heard back from DTI, and they think they've found/fixed the root cause for this issue, and expect the images that weren't generated to be fixed in a couple of hours. :D

1 minute ago, Nielo said:

Is it just generating the image, or is it not showing the links either?

It generates links, but they don't work ? there's some failure message instead, which makes sense if the image isn't getting passed generating.

Just now, jellysundae said:

It generates links, but they don't work ? there's some failure message instead, which makes sense if the image isn't getting passed generating.

As long as the outfit page link still works, that's fine, I'll just take a screenshot. (But the links should be working again soon.)

Just now, Nielo said:

As long as the outfit page link still works, that's fine, I'll just take a screenshot. (But the links should be working again soon.)

I honestly never checked if that works, I'll try it out now.

Just now, jellysundae said:

I honestly never checked if that works, I'll try it out now.

It probably does; this appears to be the same issue as 2 weeks ago, and both the entries I received then, and the ones I've already received now, had working outfit page links, despite the image links not working.

I login and can't get to the dress to impress part of the site at all no matter what i try even logging out, i'm glad i got my entry in when i could because this is a nightmare, i get so many script errors, I did leave them an email as well i think i'm going to do it again just to let them know about logging in issues. 

Edit:

when i manually type in: https://impress.openneo.net/

everything seems to load now. so strange but i do see my saved entry so that's good

Please let me know if i have to resend my entry, Nielo. I'm not sure if my links were messed up or not :)

44 minutes ago, Nielo said:

@x_brighid_x Everything was working fine. ?

All the links to the animations pages I received have worked, and DTI has retro-actively fixed the images, so I haven't had any entries I couldn't work with so far. :smile:

Really?!

You posting in here has reminded me I made an entry, then navigated away once I clicked on sharing and completely forgot about it. :blush02:

*checks DTI*

Yay, a generated image, woohoo‼ :happydance:

14 hours ago, aleu1986 said:

I`m excited to see the entries, I bet there`s a great variety to them.

I'm thinking the exact same thing! I know I went a bit outside the box with my entry, and going by past contests I'm confident that plenty of others will have too. ?

31 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I'm thinking the exact same thing! I know I went a bit outside the box with my entry, and going by past contests I'm confident that plenty of others will have too. ?

Absolutely, I think so as well. ? I originally had two ideas in mind, and not sure which one to go for. When I started playing around on DTI, and looking for suitable items, I eventually ended up with something completely different than what I had envisioned. So I`m both excited and nervous about the voting process, haha! :P Good luck to you!

5 minutes ago, aleu1986 said:

Absolutely, I think so as well. ? I originally had two ideas in mind, and not sure which one to go for. When I started playing around on DTI, and looking for suitable items, I eventually ended up with something completely different than what I had envisioned. So I`m both excited and nervous about the voting process, haha! :P Good luck to you!

Oh yes, had much experience of this particular process myself.  ?

Good luck to you, too! Good luck to everyone *tosses confetti* ?