tonu-charge!

mischief51

8 hours ago, spurdy777 said:

Sure! Anyone is welcome to challenge her any time. I usually check for them every day but sometimes it might be a day or two before I see it...but I will definitely battle whoever dares to raise their sword! ??

That's awesome of you!  **scurries off to challenge** 

16 hours ago, spurdy777 said:

Sure! Anyone is welcome to challenge her any time. I usually check for them every day but sometimes it might be a day or two before I see it...but I will definitely battle whoever dares to raise their sword! ??

I think I challenged her, but I'm not sure. Never fought a 2 Player battle before. I see nothing that confirms that my challenge went through.

Ah, there it goes.

Edit- wait, was I supposed to lose to receive it? I thought I only had to complete the battle, but I still don't have the avatar. 

On 9/27/2018 at 11:22 PM, Sciurus carolinensis said:

I think I challenged her, but I'm not sure. Never fought a 2 Player battle before. I see nothing that confirms that my challenge went through.

Ah, there it goes.

Edit- wait, was I supposed to lose to receive it? I thought I only had to complete the battle, but I still don't have the avatar. 

Are you Anarchy? I battled a cute little kacheek today but that's all I saw.

Im online every day so keep trying.Maybe see what the requirements are before challenging again. I got my avatar..so maybe you have to lose...like did.lol

On 9/25/2018 at 4:21 PM, mischief51 said:

hi! i was just wondering if the tonu-charge! avatar is still available. i heard it wasn't.. i've also tried to check the link for the darigan tonus willing to battle on tdn but it just seems to redirect me to the main battledome page. does anyone know of any willing darigan tonus?

Its still available..I just got mine.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

2 minutes ago, spurdy777 said:

Are you Anarchy? I battled a cute little kacheek today but that's all I saw.

Im online every day so keep trying.Maybe see what the requirements are before challenging again. I got my avatar..so maybe you have to lose...like did.lol

That was me. The requirements on both this site and Jellyneo still suggest That completion is all that's necessary, but I'll try losing tomorrow. With a lower leveled neopet so that I'm sure to lose. For someone that doesn't do 2 player battles, I've sure trained Anarchy a lot. 

5 hours ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

Ah, there it goes.

Can you tell me what happened when you sent the challenge? Every time I click on "ChallengeDevilTounge
in the BATTLEDOME!" it just takes me directly to the battledome but nothing else

1 hour ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

That was me. The requirements on both this site and Jellyneo still suggest That completion is all that's necessary, but I'll try losing tomorrow. With a lower leveled neopet so that I'm sure to lose. For someone that doesn't do 2 player battles, I've sure trained Anarchy a lot. 

I started the battle already..hope I didn't mess it up.I wish we could set a time to meet there

On 9/28/2018 at 5:26 AM, lojoco49 said:

Oh, thank you! I didn't think it had worked ?

Are you the grundo?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Loco...it worked but I can't accept until I battle Sciurus carolinensis.She said she would be on tomorrow. Ill message you here when our battle is over and we can meet at battledome.

sorry Im new to the challenge thing...lol

Loco...I have you in line to battle...its all good...it went through.

Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.

Just now, spurdy777 said:

Loco...it worked but I can't accept until I battle Sciurus carolinensis.She said she would be on tomorrow. Ill message you here when our battle is over and we can meet at battledome.

sorry Im new to the challenge thing...lol

Yeah I'm new to it as well! No worries, thanks ?

8 hours ago, lojoco49 said:

Can you tell me what happened when you sent the challenge? Every time I click on "ChallengeDevilTounge
in the BATTLEDOME!" it just takes me directly to the battledome but nothing else

Same thing happens to me so I'm not sure if I successfully sent a challenge. I thought there'd be a challenge form to fill in.

@spurdy777 this is super nice of you! ? If the challenge doesn't go through, can you try to challenge me instead? Thank you

9 hours ago, Vlagopus said:

Same thing happens to me so I'm not sure if I successfully sent a challenge. I thought there'd be a challenge form to fill in.

@spurdy777 this is super nice of you! ? If the challenge doesn't go through, can you try to challenge me instead? Thank you

After doing that I discovered you actually need to send challenge via Battledome. Click on battle and continue to the 'choose a match' page and click on the '2 player' box which will take you to the page with the 'send challenge' box. Then you get to fill in the form.

Just a note also - to get the avatar, the player who doesn't have the Tonu must send the challenge.

20 hours ago, spurdy777 said:

I started the battle already..hope I didn't mess it up.I wish we could set a time to meet there

My Grundo is still in battle. The screen says it's waiting on you, but given that the battle started yesterday , I'm not sure what is going on. Should I withdraw and try again tomorrow? Sorry for all the mess. 

17 hours ago, lojoco49 said:

After doing that I discovered you actually need to send challenge via Battledome. Click on battle and continue to the 'choose a match' page and click on the '2 player' box which will take you to the page with the 'send challenge' box. Then you get to fill in the form.

Just a note also - to get the avatar, the player who doesn't have the Tonu must send the challenge.

Loco its your turn...Im in battledome with your uni right now

On 9/28/2018 at 2:07 PM, Vlagopus said:

Vlagopus I saw your challenge..it went through. Your next after Loco. Ill message you  when I've got you in battledome. 

Done....let me know if you got your avatar.?

Vlagopus your up! Let me know when youre online.?

Ok

Want to try again now since Vlagopus isn't online yet?

12 hours ago, lojoco49 said:

Nope! Sorry about that, I'm going to have to give it another go and try losing this time.

I forgot to direct the message to Loco...if you want to try again now while Im online we can.

Please don't triple post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.