tonu-charge!

mischief51

1 minute ago, spurdy777 said:

Ok check preferences for your avatar. When I got mine it didn't show up on the screen as a congratulations...it was just in preferences on the neoboard.

Yes I checked - definitely didn't get it. I'm down to 51 HP so I HAVE to lose next one lol

11 hours ago, lojoco49 said:

Oh crud, I tried to lose darn it. Sorry do you mind trying again? It looked like you don't use a faerie ability - can I ask why?

Yeah I know nothing about battledome stuff. Willing to learn though. If you tell me what I need to beat you then ill go get one or some or whatever...Lol. Faerie ability...what's that?

On 9/28/2018 at 2:07 PM, Vlagopus said:

Same thing happens to me so I'm not sure if I successfully sent a challenge. I thought there'd be a challenge form to fill in.

@spurdy777 this is super nice of you! ? If the challenge doesn't go through, can you try to challenge me instead? Thank you

Are you online Vlagopus?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

1 minute ago, spurdy777 said:

Yeah I know nothing about battledome stuff. Willing to learn though. If you tell me what I need to beat you then ill go get one or some or whatever...Lol. Faerie ability...what's that?

It's that 3rd box when you battle. Two are for your equipment and the other is for a faerie ability. Here is TDN's guide http://www.thedailyneopets.com/battledome/faerie-abilities/

Just now, lojoco49 said:

It's that 3rd box when you battle. Two are for your equipment and the other is for a faerie ability. Here is TDN's guide http://www.thedailyneopets.com/battledome/faerie-abilities/

Ok...ill use the 3rd box and shop later...lets do this! Hehe. ..ill be in battledome waiting 

11 hours ago, lojoco49 said:

Noooooo ? Guess I'm gonna have to give up on this one. Thanks anyway for your help!

Check again tomorrow and if its not there challenge me again. Its no problem when we are both online.

15 hours ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

My Grundo is still in battle. The screen says it's waiting on you, but given that the battle started yesterday , I'm not sure what is going on. Should I withdraw and try again tomorrow? Sorry for all the mess. 

Yes... If you didn't get your avatar just challenge me again and ill neomail you when Im online?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

Why didn't I read this thread before?!?!

I'll like a chance to beat your Tonu up too, please. ?

Like pretty much everyone else I've never fought in 2 player battles either so I'm at a lose here, but I'll see if I can challenge you without anything exploding. ?

If you see a positively terrifying cookie-wielding Kacheek, that's ma boy ???

1 hour ago, Vlagopus said:

Hmmm so I'm not the only one. Do you think they change it to fighting using your own Darigan Tonu?

Let's hope not, but as they completely charged what was needed for the... um... Jetsam - Chomp one, was it? I dunno, I just know the requirement for one altered entirely this year, and in a pretty nonsensical way. ?

1 hour ago, spurdy777 said:

I wonder why no one is receiving the avatar. I got mine on the first try.?

If you're the ONLY one to have received it then it looks like they've changed it so only the owner of the Darigan Tonu get the avi.

1 hour ago, Vlagopus said:

Hmmm so I'm not the only one. Do you think they change it to fighting using your own Darigan Tonu?

So far I've tried losing with my active pet, losing with non-active pet, will try winning, and if it still doesn't work I think I'll give up for now ?

I tried both winning and losing but didn't get it. Keep us posted :)

35 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Let's hope not, but as they completely charged what was needed for the... um... Jetsam - Chomp one, was it? I dunno, I just know the requirement for one altered entirely this year, and in a pretty nonsensical way. ?

I think you're thinking of Hello Little Lupe - BOOOM! They changed the requirement completely but didn't tell anyone ?

13 minutes ago, lojoco49 said:

I think you're thinking of Hello Little Lupe - BOOOM! They changed the requirement completely but didn't tell anyone ?

YES, thank you, that one‼

There was just no reason to change that one, was there. ☠️

6 hours ago, lojoco49 said:

Don't worry, it's not  your fault! Maybe the ALP could look at getting a Darigan Tonu for the lends? What say you @Mouseykins @emily_speck_15?

I will have to confirm this and we can look into getting one, however, housing one may prove to be an issue. Have to do some looking around and I'll get back to you. If this is something we decide to do, I'll post in the ALP forum with an announcement/update.

35 minutes ago, Vlagopus said:

I just checked on TDN and it says "Fight against the Chia Clown in the Battledome with a Lupe." Is this old or new?

You used to have to lose again the Ghost Lupe, with a Lupe of your own. Then earlier this year they changed it to what it is now, I mean, why?

Though looking online I'd say this isn't the first time this has been changed. Blog/forum posts from 2005 say you could get it in different ways...

image.png.4903cea5b06b735506170413321ef7fa.png

Have we discovered a problem with this avatar then, do you think?

I don't know if I even managed to challenge correctly, lol. I clicked on the challenge link on DevilTounge's look up which took me to the BD,but when I check the CHALLENGERS tab in there it says I'm not in any battles...  but as I've never done this before I dunno what I should be seeing. OH... WAIT A MINUTE...

Excuse me while I go check my settings...:ph34r:

Huh, I was hoping I had accept challenges turned off, but that's not it. I DID however have accept Flash game challenges turned off, is that likely to impact on anything?

@spurdy777 can't thank you enough for being so sweet as to do this for us, even if we're not really getting anywhere, lol.

7 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I don't know if I even managed to challenge correctly, lol. I clicked on the challenge link on DevilTounge's look up which took me to the BD,but when I check the CHALLENGERS tab in there it says I'm not in any battles... 

After doing that myself, I discovered you actually need to send challenge via Battledome. Click on battle and continue to the 'choose a match' page and click on the '2 player' box which will take you to the page with the 'send challenge' box. Then you get to fill in the form.

On 10/1/2018 at 8:09 PM, lojoco49 said:

After doing that myself, I discovered you actually need to send challenge via Battledome. Click on battle and continue to the 'choose a match' page and click on the '2 player' box which will take you to the page with the 'send challenge' box. Then you get to fill in the form.

OH‼ Well thank you. ? I couldn't find any guide anywhere that told you how to challenge people. :blush02:

EDIT

So I fought DevilTounge with a Tonu, and no avatar ?‍♀️