tonu-charge!

mischief51

@jellysundae......thank you..kind of you to say.❤

I read a couple of other places that you have to own the Tonu to get the avatar.

They had links to people lending theirs out.

I don't know if Im brave enough to do that ...Im still getting my tech legs..not very good at things like that ,Im afraid Id lose her or something terrible would happen..Lol.

1 minute ago, spurdy777 said:

@jellysundae......thank you..kind of you to say.❤

I read a couple of other places that you have to own the Tonu to get the avatar.

They had links to people lending theirs out.

I don't know if Im brave enough to do that ...Im still getting my tech legs..not very good at things like that ,Im afraid Id lose her or something terrible would happen..Lol.

It's all a bit confuzzling, isn't it?! But I'm going to trust what TDN and JN's guides say though.

Tonu - Charge!

Tonu - Charge! / Fonts

Send a challenge to battle a Darigan Tonu. You can either win or lose, but you must be the one to initiate the challenge.

Released: February 21, 2005

Complete a fight in the Battledome external_link.gif with a Darigan Tonu; either you can own the Tonu, or your opponent can be a Darigan Tonu.

I'll try and see if I can challenge you, anyway, even if the avatar's not wanting to let itself be won it's me learning how to do something. :ph34r:

16 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

I will have to confirm this and we can look into getting one, however, housing one may prove to be an issue. Have to do some looking around and I'll get back to you. If this is something we decide to do, I'll post in the ALP forum with an announcement/update.

I have space on a side that could hold a pet...  I never added any more pets when they added a new spot except my main account.Just a thought.

So further learning of the 2 player set up for me. Managed to actually challenge DevilTounge, lol.

I checked out the RECORDS tab in the BD, never done that before, and found the 2-player section. Seems I DID beat poor DevilTounge up, Sorry about that, Miss. :blush02:

?

I found it weird that you had to go looking for your results, I think I was expecting a notification message. Though even a second of thought about it showed me that wouldn't be at all sensible, lol. You be BURIED under Neomails. ?

But no avatar, so I guess something is amiss with it then. ?‍♀️

I'm gonna get a Tonu from Lost and Pound and see if that works then!

2.png

Meet Tonu_200, he was adandoned on Christmas Day 2011 when he was just 9 months old, so he's likely to have some pretty intense psychological issues, and now I'm gonna send him into the BD to be beaten up by a female, and then abandon him again... it's a REALLY good job these animals aren't actually real, isn't it.:axehead:

EDIT

DevilTounge squished this guy like an ant, but nope, no avatar.

@spurdy777 HUGE thanks to you for your patience with us with this, so nice of you! Seems we've managed to confirm that this avatar's broken anyway, so, er, yay? lol.

On 10/2/2018 at 7:20 PM, jellysundae said:

Meet Tonu_200, he was adandoned on Christmas Day 2011 when he was just 9 months old, so he's likely to have some pretty intense psychological issues, and now I'm gonna send him into the BD to be beaten up by a female, and then abandon him again... it's a REALLY good job these animals aren't actually real, isn't it.:axehead:

While you're at it, you might as well set a calendar reminder to pick him up again on Christmas day for birthday cupcakes, and the new bank deposit avatar (they really should add a stricter requirement - no avatar unless you've OWNED the birthday pet for longer than a year, not just any adopted aged pet)

It seems that whenever we chat, we just come up with really evil ideas together ?

2 hours ago, Vlagopus said:

While you're at it, you might as well set a calendar reminder to pick him up again on Christmas day for birthday cupcakes, and the new bank deposit avatar (they really should add a stricter requirement - no avatar unless you've OWNED the birthday pet for longer than a year, not just any adopted aged pet)

It seems that whenever we chat, we just come up with really evil ideas together ?

HAHAHA, yes we do, but it's all just in good fun, right, we're totally good girls really. :whistle::ph34r:

I... never thought of doing that with pounded pets. ? You COULD end up being able to collect a birthday cupcake every single day, couldn't you - especially if they're pets from Lost and Pound as they'd just go back to being lost once you re-pounded them - wow. :whaa:

On 10/2/2018 at 5:20 AM, jellysundae said:

EDIT

DevilTounge squished this guy like an ant, but nope, no avatar. 

The reason this didn't work is the Tonu needs to be painted Darigan. ALP is in the process of sorting out a lend for this, should be available for November. :D 

59 minutes ago, Mouseykins said:

The reason this didn't work is the Tonu needs to be painted Darigan. ALP is in the process of sorting out a lend for this, should be available for November. :D 

So the guide saying your opponent can be a Darigan Tonu is inaccurate now then?

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

So the guide saying your opponent can be a Darigan Tonu is inaccurate now then?

It appears so. Looks like TNT changed it so that you must own the Darigan Tonu. I'm going to need someone to test a theory though. So if anyone is willing, I can send you the Darigan Tonu and you can challenge one of your usual battledome1-player opponents and see if that gets you the avatar. If not then we know it has to be a 2-player battle. I already have the avatar on my main account so I can't personally test this theory out.

I'm in the middle of a renovation project on top of everything else I have going on, so next week I'll be able to get to things and update the ALP pages for this avatar.

4 minutes ago, Mouseykins said:

It appears so. Looks like TNT changed it so that you must own the Darigan Tonu.

Them doing this is really frustrating, isn't it. Ah well, once you've got time we can help you do some testing. ?

17 minutes ago, Mouseykins said:

I'm going to need someone to test a theory though. So if anyone is willing, I can send you the Darigan Tonu and you can challenge one of your usual battledome1-player opponents and see if that gets you the avatar. If not then we know it has to be a 2-player battle. I already have the avatar on my main account so I can't personally test this theory out.

I'm happy to do any testing for you too ?

It is interesting because the description on jellyneo reads:

Send a challenge to battle a Darigan Tonu. You can either win or lose, but you must be the one to initiate the challenge.

Which didn't work for me or the people in this thread, but why wouldn't they have changed it if it was wrong?

26 minutes ago, MedEx said:

It is interesting because the description on jellyneo reads:

Which didn't work for me or the people in this thread, but why wouldn't they have changed it if it was wrong?

I expect they're not actually aware that it no longer works that way. They're not going to know unless people report it to them.

I'm also not 100% convinced that they intentionally changed it. My guess is that this (and the similar "changes" to the other battledome avatars) is a glitch and will be fixed once they get to their Battledome fix list... as long as it's being reported to them that the solution randomly changed as Jelly said.

They could be lazy and say this is the new way blah blah but I hope they change it back to how it worked previously.

On 9/25/2018 at 1:53 PM, spurdy777 said:

Hi! Wow so I actually forgot about this post pretty soon after I made it, but I'm so happy that it's been helping everyone!! Spurdy you are a saint. I also just sent a challenge request ?

Also -- what an interesting discussion about testing for the avatar being broken. Is it possible to make a suggestion to add a darigan tonu to the ALP somewhere?

1 hour ago, mischief51 said:

Hi! Wow so I actually forgot about this post pretty soon after I made it, but I'm so happy that it's been helping everyone!! Spurdy you are a saint. I also just sent a challenge request ?

Also -- what an interesting discussion about testing for the avatar being broken. Is it possible to make a suggestion to add a darigan tonu to the ALP somewhere?

We're working on obtaining one right now and should be available for lends in November.

16 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

I'm also not 100% convinced that they intentionally changed it. My guess is that this (and the similar "changes" to the other battledome avatars) is a glitch and will be fixed once they get to their Battledome fix list...

:bigeyed: Totally not considered that‼ That is really feasible though isn't it, I guess we'll find out one day!

6 hours ago, lojoco49 said:

may I ask what the plan is with regard to obtaining it? Buying a paintbrush with sand shop funds, lab zapping or some other means?

Yeah, can we be helping at all by buying things from the ALP shop?

21 hours ago, lojoco49 said:

@Mouseykins, may I ask what the plan is with regard to obtaining it? Buying a paintbrush with sand shop funds, lab zapping or some other means?

Our Darigan Tonu was obtained through other means and I will be making an official post about it soon. I have to set up the pet lending pages for it. Had company today and took a nap afterwards.