New Avatar: Flee!

Emily

Yet another new game avatar has been released! To obtain this avatar, you need to place in the top 50 of the High Score Table for Kiss the Mortog. For some game tips to help you out, check out our Kiss the Mortog Guide.

kissthemortog.gif

Don't forget to check me off your list!

This one is just luck based. No skill needed at all. Just pick an order to click them and stick to it. Eventually your set of numbers will be right. (Numbers as in: clicking the second Mortog = 2)

I've written down a sequence in which I'll click them and I'm going to stick to it. When I get far enough I might collect before getting to number 7 / jackpot but maybe I'll just try my luck. This might cost me a lot of neopoints (read: millions) but eventually my sequence will happen.

I am pleased about the new avatars being added, but this one feels really unnecessary as we already have an avatar for this game. Also, it`s a game that requires to skill, practice or strategy, just dumb luck. Sure, you`ll get it eventually if you just keep trying, but most likely it`ll take a long time and cost you a lot of NP. The avatar itself is nice looking, though.
It could be that they`re adding this avatar for the purpose of it being a NP sink, similarly to how the new Brain Tree avatar will cause Spooky Foods to inflate again. Idk, just a thought. I`m just frustrated at how difficult these will be to get. :P #endrant

Again, I`m happy that they`re adding new avatars and I look forward to seeing what comes next.

Okay so I originally thought this was an actual game, I dont know why lol, hence my original post saying I need practice.. 

This game is so annoying, I don't even know how I got the first avatar. I just played about 30 games and got to the 3rd round and that's it. This avatar is just going to be harder and harder to get as people start playing this to get the avatar

39 minutes ago, micheee said:

Okay so I originally thought this was an actual game, I dont know why lol, hence my original post saying I need practice.. 

This game is so annoying, I don't even know how I got the first avatar. I just played about 30 games and got to the 3rd round and that's it. This avatar is just going to be harder and harder to get as people start playing this to get the avatar

But once they have it they'll stop playing making it easier again to get into the top 50. If you try this one lets say next year, it will be easier again. I just added it to my dailies and just click until my NP leftover of the day is gone (doing my other dailies first).

10 minutes ago, Duma said:

But once they have it they'll stop playing making it easier again to get into the top 50. If you try this one lets say next year, it will be easier again. I just added it to my dailies and just click until my NP leftover of the day is gone (doing my other dailies first).

Didn't think about it that way but you're right. I've tried already this morning quite a few times, probably spent about 10,000 NPs already and I've only gotten to Round 4. Just going to take some patience and really good luck. 

I've just been using the same pattern over and over again hoping that it will work.