Show me your pets' Halloween costumes!

I thought it would be fun to play around in DTI and dress one of my pets up as a Neopian character for Halloween. This is Kerevi, my Desert Xweetok, as Princess Amira: 

medium_preview.png

Has anyone else done this? I'd love to see what you come up with! I may do more for my other pets if I find the inspiration. 
(And I hope this doesn't spoil an upcoming Runway theme!)

Maybe not a real Halloween costume, but just dressed up my lab pet the other day using what I already have in the closet. Probably time to invest in some shirts/ trousers/ dresses.

medium_preview.png

(If Kerevi's customisation fits the next Runway theme, people will just have to work extra hard to appear impressive)

1 hour ago, Vlagopus said:

Maybe not a real Halloween costume, but just dressed up my lab pet the other day using what I already have in the closet. Probably time to invest in some shirts/ trousers/ dresses.

medium_preview.png

(If Kerevi's customisation fits the next Runway theme, people will just have to work extra hard to appear impressive)

43 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

I love it! They look kinda like a scarecrow...obviously menacing, but trying to lure you with candy! ?

Ah but, PLOT TWIST, that lurking spirit's sneaking in to steal all the candy for themselves, they're not there to assist the Lenny!

33 minutes ago, Rayd1978 said:

.....how do I get/share an image?

You can either take a screenshot and crop it, then upload as usual, or you can

1. Go to Dress to Impress and enter your pet's name, and click the orange "Plan my outfit!" button

2. On the left hand side you'll see three tabs, click "Sharing", then "Copy URL" (Medium is a good size)

3. Paste the link, and the image would show up.

You can also click "Download" and save the image to your computer. Hope this helps

1449128768_ScreenShot2018-10-02at22_38_57.png.556a4161fdaa60c5723d55f46608f735.png

@kayahtik @jellysundae I love the backstory you provided! 

This is Peolinn dressed as The Grim Reaper

medium_preview.png

This is Atroye as a cursed Pharao

medium_preview.png

This is Ragaruff as The Mad Hatter from Alice In Wonderland, with goth and steampunk twist:

medium_preview.png

This is Aliwyn dressed in a fairytale theme

medium_preview.png

Wow, I feel like you guys have been way more creative than me! xD I got around to doing the rest of my pets yesterday. I have Harrie as a robber and Adrastienne as a queen (obviously my least creative, lol): 

medium_preview.png       medium_preview.png

And then there's Dreitt and Kerevi (her actual customization, since the Amira one above was just for fun on DTI with items I don't actually have) just in some spooky-esque outfits: 

medium_preview.png       medium_preview.png

EDIT: I just realized that Harrie and Adrastienne's previews don't show their trick-or-treat buckets for some reason ? In actuality, they're each holding one of these: can_trickortreatpail.gif

Here's my Beauty_Lies_WithNmedium_preview.png

And my Bone_Boss, Tha_Mad_Hatter, DevilTounge, Gun_esha and GentelGiant.❤medium_preview.pngmedium_preview.pngmedium_preview.pngmedium_preview.pngmedium_preview.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

• 2 weeks later...