Happy Grarrl Day!

Mouseykins

Custard is boring, it looks too thick and solid. Most Custard pets have more drippiness and runny parts in this colour (some so much that they look like a yellow version of Snot).
I really like the yellow eyes, though. It struck me as odd, because I was sure that`s not the Grarrls standard eye colour, and it`s not.. but the yellow eyes look much better on them, like a predators eyes. ?

Love Candy!! Finally we have another Candy pet that looks similar to the Kacheek, except this just has two colours where Kacheek has three. The mix of yellow and blue makes me think of the flag of Sweden, lol. I have to remark on the eyes of this one too, they made them look white with a blue iris, a very good choice. The Chocolate Grarrl has white eyes as well, which make them look less menacing in my opinion. :D

Omg candy is so cute ^_^:3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

Candy is a lovely colour combo, makes me think of summer and deck-chairs and awnings and so forth. The sugar's a little off for me, too sparse and doesn't look quite right. The overall texture looks more like a glass ornament to me, the sugar looks like particles within the glass that are catching the light. It's an attractive colour though, I especially like the eyes as I dislike it when the eye colour blends in with the surrounding flesh like it does on the Custard one, I like some pop.

Now, custard... not as yuck as your average custard pet. Now there's an endorsement. ?

But as @aleu1986 says it's not as runny as usual, I think this works in its favour and here is a custard pet that might actually be customisable, the rancid shade they use for custard works here too as it could just be flesh. Don't get me wrong here, I'm not deciding that my lab-rat, who is currently a Grarrl, is destined to become custard, but I don't see this one as being as unusable as your average custard pet.

It's just the same problem as they have with the swamp gas, isn't it - a nasty colour that just about nobody's going to want to use, so do they draw it to look realistically gross, or do they tweak it a bit to try and give it at least some appeal... we thought they were doing that with the swamp gas Uni, didn't we, as that looked less stinky and more like flames,

4.png

but the ones that came out after were back to the regular level of pong. ?

Candy looks cute, kind of like a beachball.

Custard looks like sand for some reason. Honestly, that sounds like a cooler paintbrush idea than Custard...

The Candy Grarrl definitely looks great, it's super cute. Love the colour that they chose for it. Not a huge fan of the Custard Paint Brush myself, but they did an alright job, interesting eye colour choice as well.